Chapter 6 : Intruder

A/N: Hi everyone~~~ I'm back again!!!! Sorry for the super late update!!!! School's started and I have no time to write!!!! Here's chapter 6!!!! Please enjoy!!!

"Hnnnnnaaaaaa...... the school fair's over...." Saiko moaned loudly, slamming her head against her desk. Miza was sitting beside her, looking rather down and gloomy as well. Hinami, who was sitting on the other side of Saiko, also looked pretty bored and tired.

"Yeah, tests are coming again..." Miza sighed, looking out the window. "I wish the school fair could last forever..."
"Well, good news is that the Halloween Party's on the Friday after the tests." Said Hinami.

The three all sighed together, and someone called Hinami from the door. "Hinami-chan! You've got time?" A girl with pure white hair was standing at the door, and beside her was a girl who looked exactly like her but with jet black hair.

"Ah, Shiro-chan, Kuro-chan." Hinami stood up and went to the door. "Well, Miza-chan, Saiko-chan, meet Yasuhisa Nashiro and Yasuhisa Kurona. They're identical twins." Hinami introduced.

"Nice to meet you. I'm Kusakari Miza." Said Miza. "I'm Yonebayashi Saiko, nice to meet you too." Saiko said, and they shook hands. "Hinami-chan, we're here to deliver a message." Said Nashiro. "Oh, is it about the decoration for the Halloween Party?" Hinami asked. "Oh you've already heard about it?" Said Kurona, and Hinami nodded. "Good, then you know we'll have a meeting about it after school, right?" Nashiro asked, and Hinami nodded again.

"Okay, see you then. And nice to meet you, Saiko-chan and Miza-chan." The twins said together and left. "Ah wait, you know what class we're in, right?" Nashiro asked as she turned back. "Yep, I know." Said Hinami. Nashiro nodded and left.

"Hinami-chan, when did you meet them?" Asked Miza. "On the school fair. They came to our room and asked the art club to help them with the Halloween decorations." Said Hinami.

"Oh really? Cool! What're you gonna do? Spiders? Jack O' Lanterns?" Miza asked excitingly. "Not telling~" Hinami said, waving her hand, and they all laughed. "Well, I have a feeling that Nashiro-chan and Kurona-chan and us will become good friends." Said Saiko. "We definitely will." Said Hinami.

The school's over, and Hinami attended the meeting, and Miza and Saiko left and went to Anteiku. Hinami said she'd bring Nashiro and Kurona to Anteiku as well.

"I hope Kaneki-niichan's there. I need help again." Said Saiko on there way to Anteiku. "Mnhn, I need some as well. But I think we can try to comprehend them by ourselves first, and if we really can't, we go ask him." Said Miza.

"Yeah, I guess so." Said Saiko. They arrived at Anteiku in ten minutes and entered it. "Whoa lucky us! And Sa-san's here too!" Saiko exclaimed after they opened the door. "Hey Saiko. I was wondering whether I'd meet you here." Sasaki said, and he turned to Miza. "And hi, Miza." He said, smiling.

"Hi. How're you doing?" Miza said, putting her stuff down at a table. "Great, Shirazu's studying hard as always, Mutsuki was training hard too, Urie's holding an exhibition now, and I'm gonna be an intern in your school soon." Said Sasaki.

"Oh really??" Saiko asked excitingly as she approached them. "Yeah, I think I'll be in your class." Sasaki said, smiling. "Awesome~~~" Saiko cheered. "Hey, you two." Kaneki said as he went out of the kitchen with a tray of drinks on it. He went to make them drinks after they arrived.

"Hi Kaneki-niichan! Yay~ my favorite drink!" Saiko said happily as she took the glass of black tea from him. "Saiko, didn't you said you're on a diet?" Sasaki asked. "I pause for today." Saiko said, sipping her black tea. Sasaki and Miza looked at each other, and smiled and sighed, defeated.