Chapter 18 : Tree And V

A/N: Hey readers~~~ I'm back~~~ it's been a while~~ I've been busy lately~~~ here's chapter 18~~ it's almost reached its end 😭😭😭😭 please enjoy~~

"Hinami-chan~~~" Saiko shouted as she launched herself at Hinami, who was walking toward her seat. "Whaaaa! Saiko-chan!" Hinami fell to the floor with Saiko on top of her. "Saiko-chan! You're crushing me!!" Hinami shouted, trying to push up Saiko, who was hugging her so tightly that she looked like a octopus eating its prey.

"Hehehe, sorry." Saiko said as she got up from her, pulling her up. "I'm just too happy to see you. You have no idea how worried we were the last few days." She said, sitting down in her seat. "Yeah, we could barely eat or sleep, you know? You totally freaked us out." Miza said, folding her arms, frowning. "Akira sensei said that she wanted a word with you, and the next second we see you unconscious on the floor!"

"Ehehe... sorry..." Hinami said, scratching her head. "It was just to much and too sudden..." She said and the last few words faded. "Well, it's good to see you healthy again, let's just let the past be the past. We should look forward to the future." Saiko said as she waved her hand across the air like she was showing them an invisible painting.

"Yeah, look forward to the next monthly exam. It's ten days away now." Akira said as she opened the door and walked in, and Saiko's body seemed to have melted and she slid back to her seat with her head on the table, face down, which was her usual body language whenever a big test was coming.

"Ah, Saiko is gonna die for the.... how many times? Sixth time?" She said with a muffled voice. "The seventh." Akira corrected her, and the rest of the class laughed. "Alright alright, settle down, settle down. Let's start the lesson now." She said as her gaze fell upon Hinami, and she nodded slightly, half concerned and half pleased. Hinami nodded back, think that she was so fortunate to have a teacher like her.

The lesson went on, and after a few hours, it was lunch time. "Lunch time~~" Saiko exclaimed when the class ended. "My favorite time of a day~"
"Saiko-chan, where's Hinami-chan?" Miza asked when the two got out the classroom, heading for the cafeteria. "Hinami-chan? Oh, she went to her favorite place." Saiko said.

"Her favorite place, huh?" Miza said. "Pick another time to make out, won't you?" Miza muttered quietly, and Saiko laughed.

At the roof--

Ayato was there, sitting on the roof of the door that led to the roof of the school building. He opened his lunch box and started eating his apple and rice balls. The door opened and Hinami walked out of it. "Ayato-kun, you there?" She called, looking around. "I'm here." Ayato said. "But I'm invisible now." He added, smirking.

"Stop it already, Ayato-kun!" Hinami said, puffing her cheeks out. "Okay okay, I'm here, look up." Ayato said, and Hinami looked up, and saw him. "You really do like to stay at high places, don't you?" Hinami said as she climbed up the roof. Ayato helped her up and she sat down beside him.

"High places make me feel good, for some reasons." He said, and Hinami smiled. "Hey Ayato-kun, you're about to take your college entrance exam, right?" Hinami asked, and Ayato looked up at the sky. "Yeah, how troublesome." He sighed, and stuffed a rice ball in his mouth. "Which college do you wanna apply for?" She asked.

"Well, I might as well apply for Kamii, I guess." He said, and sighed. "College, what's all this crap about?" He mumbled, and looked around at Hinami. "Well, let me ask you a question now." Ayato said.

"Okay, is it about which college I should apply for?" Hinami asked, tilting her head. "It's a bit early for me though, but I'm kinda seeing my goal now--"
"No, nothing about that." Ayato said, cutting her off. He paused for about ten seconds, and asked the question with a rather soft expression.