Chapter 11 : Sudden Change

A/N: Yoooooooo! I'm back!! It's almost 2017!! What're you planning for the new year? Here's chapter 11!! Please enjoy!!

"Akira sensei, did Amon sensei really propose to you?" A student asked eagerly one day during their class in the morning. "What?" She asked, apparently feeling a bit angry about being interrupted in the middle of the class. "Did Amon sensei really pop the question?" The student asked again.

"Well, what do you think?" She asked, smiling, though a dark aura was forming above her head. "He did, and you said yes?" The student said, and someone ohhhhhed. "Hm, yes, he did, and as a matter of fact, I accepted it." She said, and the whole classroom burst into clapping and whistling.

"Now, who let the news escape?" She asked after a few minutes, and she was smiling with a horrible dark aura hovering above her head, and everyone gulped. There was only silence for thirty seconds, and everyone, including Akira herself, burst into laughing.

Class over--

"So who exactly saw that happen?" Miza asked after the class was over. "Well, I saw it." Saiko said, giggling. "It was like this. I was walking back home from my cram school, wondering why I'm still so fat--"
"Saiko-chan, I don't want to be rude, but please get to the point." Miza interrupted. "Oh, okay, sorry. I was walking down the riverside, and then I saw the them standing at the bank." She said.

"You know I wouldn't let sights like this just slip away, so I crept near them and hid behind a tree and took out my phone." She said, and she turned to Hinami. "Hinami-chan can you be Amon sensei for a while? I'll show you what exactly happened." She said, and Hinami nodded.

"I'll be Akira sensei now and this's what happened." Saiko grabbed Hinami's collar and looked up at her. "You are really..... way too tall...." She said, imitating Akira's voice. "And after she said that she tiptoed and kissed him." Saiko said, grinning, letting go of Hinami. The girls were all blushing.

"Whoa..." Miza whispered, her face still red. "This's awesome, isn't it?" Saiko said excitedly. "Yeah, what do you think they should name their baby?" Hinami asked, also sounded excited. "My my, you kids are thinking way too far." Akira's voice came from behind, and they all jumped.

"Ah, sensei! We were just discussing what you should name you and Amon sensei's baby!" Saiko said. "Oh really? Have you come up with anything?" Akira asked, smiling. "Nothing yet, but you can count on us!" Hinami said jokingly, and they all laughed again.

"Okay okay, enough. School's over now, you'd better all go home." Akira said after they stopped laughing. "Okay, we'll go now. Bye sensei." They three girls picked up their bags and waved her goodbye and left. "I wonder what their baby is going to be like." Miza said on their way back.

"If the baby is a girl, she'll be very pretty. Akira sensei is the most beautiful woman I've ever met!" Saiko said, jumping slightly. "Yeah, and if it's a boy, I bet he will grow very fast. See how tall Amon sensei is." Said Miza. "Right Hinami-chan? Hinami-chan?" Hinami was looking at the ground, and she appeared to be in a deep thought. Miza waved her hand in front of her eyes.

"Huh? What? Oh sorry, I wasn't listening." Hinami said hastily, snapping out of her own thoughts. "What is it? Something bothering you?" Saiko asked. "Well, I'm not sure. I'm just feeling a bit...... weird.... now." Hinami said uncertainly. "What do you mean by weird?" Miza asked, looking a bit concerned.

"Don't tell me you are actually secretly in love with Amon sensei and you're feeling sad about their marriage-- Ah! Ouch! Stop! Miza-chan! Sorry! I was joking!" Saiko said, suppressing a laugh, but before she could finish her sentences Miza pinched her face.