Extra Chapter : Birthday

A/N: Hey people~~ I accidentally deleted this chapter like a week ago and I just couldn't forgive myself for making such a grave mistake, so I decided to rewrite the chapter. I know it's already been months after Hinami's birhtday as well as Ayato's but I don't care, all I want to do is to get that extra chapter back. There might be some differences to the previous one since I can't really remember what I wrote, but I'll try my best to make it good~ to those who haven't read this chapter before, please enjoy, and to those who's already read this chapter, please enjoy again~~

In a dark room on the floor above Anteiku, over a dozen people were seated there, forming a circle around several lit candles. These people were Kaneki, Touka, Hide, Yoriko, Nishiki, Yoshimura, Irimi, Koma, Yomo, Uta, Saiko, Miza, Nashiro, Kurona, Akira, and Tsukiyama, and due to the limited space in the rather small room, they were all slightly cramped. "I really think we shouldn't have done it in the first place." Touka muttered, rubbing her eyes. "Yeah, my eyes are really hurting now, you know?" Hide said. "This is all your fault, Kaneki-niichan!" Said Saiko as she puffed her cheeks out, though hardly anyone noticed it.

"Ah... haha... sorry... I thought candles would make the atmosphere more mysterious and fun..." Kaneki apologized, scratching his head. "I don't care I'm already half blind anyways! Can't we speed up?? I've got a date with Kimi later!" Nishiki, sitting a little bit farther from the candles, said impatiently. "Shut the hell up now you damn Nishiki! This discussion's much more important! And I still don't get why didn't you just bring her with you!" Touka hissed. "Kimi's a much busier student who's working hard for her graduation exams, unlike a certain person here in this room." Nishiki fired back, his brows twitched as his anger rose.

"Touka-chan, Nishiki-kun, that's enough. We're not here to watch you two argue." Said Yoshimura in his deep and steady voice. The two fell silence at once. "Sorry... Yoshimura-san..." They muttered at the same time. The discussion continued for another fifteen minutes, and finally, they seemed to have reached an agreement.

"Oh my... my legs...!!!" Hide muttered as he leaned back against the wall, clutching his numbed legs. Yoriko poked him hard in the right leg, and he let out a loud whimper. Everyone laughed, and without warning, someone knocked on the door. Everyone froze. The door flung itself open, and light splashed into the dark room. At the door stood a brown haired girl who was staring at Kaneki, who was right in front of her. "Onii-chan...?" She asked with a confused and rather speechless expression on her face as she spotted more people in the room.

"A-Ah, hi, Hinami-chan!" Kaneki said hastily, getting up and walking to her. "Onii-chan, what're you all doing here? Why don't you turn the lights on? And why're you keep trying to block my view? What're you hiding in here?" Hinami started bombarding him with questions after questions, still trying to peek over Kaneki's shoulder. "Hinami-chan, you just fired like four questions at me. How am I supposed to answer all those at once?" Said Kaneki, laughing. Hinami giggled.

"Anyway, why're you here? Hinami-chan?" Kaneki asked. "Well I heard noises coming out the room and I thought if it could be Ayato-kun, so I wanna have a look." Hinami answered. "Why'd Ayato be in this room? It's a tool room." Said Kaneki. "Yeah, that brings it back to my questions. Onii-chan, why're you all hiding in this tool room?" Asked Hinami, throwing Kaneki suspicious looks.

"O-Oh, uh... we're... uh... playing ouija board..." Kaneki invented wildly, his eyes sliding away from her and his hand moving up to his chin. Everyone in the room sweat-dropped. However, hearing the words 'ouija board,' Himani's face went pale and even failed to notice the hand gesture Kaneki always make when he was lying. "O-Ouija board?!?! But that's dangerous, onii-chan!! Don't you remember?? There once was a crying ghost in this building!" Hinami said, her lips trembling. "A-Ah... about that ghost... it's gone for ages, isn't it?" Kaneki laughed awkwardly.