Chapter 2 : Trouble

A/N: Hi~~~it's me again~~ this's the second chapter~~ please enjoy~~

"My brain is melting~ it's melting~ it's broken~" Saiko moaned as she slammed her head against the table rapidly. "Your brain will really break if you keep slamming it like that." Said Miza, annoyed.

The monthly exam was coming. Hinami, Miza and Saiko were studying at Anteiku. The exam contents were already hard, and the governors were kept arguing about their education system, and kept changing it. And the 'victims' of this unsteady system were the high school students like Hinami and her fellow schoolmates.

They were studying for the up coming exam, suffering from great pressure. Most of them were feeling anxious, frustrated, even hysteric. Hinami, of course, couldn't escape this, however, she'd got a superb tutor, Kaneki.

The doorbell rang as the door was pushed opened. A black haired man and a blue haired woman entered the cafe. "Onii-chan! Onee-chan!" Hinami said happily as she looked up from her textbooks.

"Hi Hinami-chan, we're here to save you." Said Kaneki, and they laughed. "Kaneki-niichan! Please help us~" Saiko moaned as she slammed her head against the table again.

"Of course, Saiko-chan." Kaneki said , and he sat down. He'd tutored the three for several times, so he knew what levels they were on. Kaneki took one of their textbook and opened it.

"Okay, from 1-1 to 2-1, let's get started...." Kaneki started teaching them math. Hinami and Miza weren't really bad at math, so they understood it quickly, but Saiko wasn't that good, so it took fifteen minutes for her to understand what Kaneki was teaching. 

An hour passed and they were finished with math. They stood up to take a rest. Hinami stretched her muscles and took a deep breath. "Onee-chan, how's your coffee shop going?" Asked Hinami as Touka brought them some drinks and cookies.

"It's going quite well, Hinami-chan, thanks for asking." Said Touka, smiling. "Oh! I've heard Sa-san talking about it before! It's called :re, right? He said the atmosphere is really relaxing and peaceful there!" Said Saiko. "Yeah, it is, and thanks for the compliment." Said Touka.

"How's Sasaki now?" Asked Kaneki. The relationship between the two became better as well. "Oh, he's studying very hard to pass the teacher exam, and he's popular in his college as well." Said Saiko, eating a cookie. "Oh, really? Sounds like he's doing well." Said Kaneki.

"Hey, Hinami-chan, don't you need to work? It's already six thirty." Said Miza, looking at her watch. "Yoshimura-san told me to study until the tests are over. He said I should still focus on my studies." Said Hinami.

"Hey, how come he didn't offer us that kind of day offs?" Asked Kaneki jokingly. "I guess he thought a little bit of work during the week before the tests would do no harm to your grades, nerd." Said Touka. "Yeah, I guess you're right." Said Kaneki, and all of them laughed again.

Another two hours passed. Kaneki thought them biology and chemistry after math, and Touka was chatting with Irimi and Koma. When it was almost nine, Miza and Saiko left together.

"I've been wondering." Said Hinami, putting her textbooks into her bag. "You've been wondering what? Hinami chan?" Asked Touka. "Where's Ayato-kun? I haven seen him after sch--" Hinami's words were cut off by the doorbell and a sneeze, and Ayato walked in.

"Speak of the devil." Said Touka. "Was anyone talking about me?" Asked Ayato, sniffing. "Yeah, we were. Where've you been? Hinami-chan said she hasn't seen you after school." Said Kaneki.

"I was studying with Naki and Takizawa." Said Ayato, yawning. "You were studying?" Asked Touka spaciously. "Teaching them, actually." Said Ayato.

"Don't look at me like that, old sis." Said Ayato, looking at Touka. "You'll see after the exam." Said Ayato, walking upstairs.