Chapter 10 : Not Quite

A/N: Hi~~~~ I'm back again~~~ it's Christmas!!! Got any good gifts???~~~~ here's chapter 10~~~ please enjoy :DD~~~

"You need a haircut." Hinami whispered, leaning closer to Ayato. "Do I?" Ayato said, leaning closer as well. "Yeah, I think you do." She whispered again, touching his hair softly. "How about you do it for me?" He said. They were really, really close.

"Oi! Ayato!! You here??" Someone shouted from the entrance, and both of them turned at looked at the entrance, squinting at the bright light outside. It was Naki, and beside him was a red-faced and excited Miza, who was taking pictures with her phone so fiercely that it was shaking madly.

"What?" Ayato snapped, annoyed. "This better be freaking important, or you're gonna die. Is the building on fire?" He said threateningly. The two got up and Hinami rushed toward Miza, trying to snatch her phone away. "Miza-chan! How many have you taken!?" Hinami shouted, blushing madly, still trying to grab her phone.

"At least one hundred!" Miza shouted, running away. "WHAT?!?!" Hinami exclaimed. "And they're all on my Facebook, Instagram, twitter, snapchat, and tumbler now!!" She shouted over her shoulder. "WHAT?!?!?!?!?!" Hinami ran off, chasing after Miza.

The two boys looking at them at the entrance were a bit speechless, and Ayato sighed. "Anyway, what brought you to me?" He asked. "Hm? What? Oh yeah, something cool's gonna happen. Thought you oughta see it." Naki said, pointing at the dance floor.

The lights dimmed down, and the host walked to the center of the dance floor. "Good evening, everyone! Now, it's time to see the King and Queen of tonight's party!" The host announced, and everyone cheered and whistled.

"Seriously man? You call this crap cool?" Ayato sighed, slapping his forehead. "I think it's cool." Said Naki, nodding. "Tsk.... see you." He punched him on the arm and walked off. "This's why I hate crap like parties and balls..." Ayato muttered as he strolled off the dance floor.

"Hey Ayato." It was Kaneki, and Touka was beside him. "Hey." He said . "Where's Hinami-chan?" Touka asked, looking over Kaneki's shoulder, trying to find Hinami. "She went chasing after Kusakari." Ayato said, staring at the dance floor. "Why? What happened?" Kaneki asked. Touka was drinking her tea.

"She got pictures of me and Hinami." He said, and Touka choked on her drink. "Pictures of what?!" She exclaimed, coughing. "Calm down, stupid sis, geez." Ayato said, looking annoyed. "It's not like we were kissing or anything." Touka was just taking another gulp to ease the cough, and she spat it all over Kaneki when she heard the word kissing.

"YOU TWO WERE WHAT?!?!" She shouted. "Touka-chan...." Kaneki said, wiping water out of his eyes. "My clothes....."
"Shut up that's not the point now! What were you two doing?" Touka demanded. "Looking at her paintings." Said Ayato, and Touka stared at him.

"And? What else?" She asked, poking her finger at his chest. "We danced-- ah stop it you goddamn idiot!" Ayato snapped, pushing her hand away. "Tell me what happened first stupid brother! After the dance?" Touka demanded once again. Just as Ayato opened his mouth with annoyance written all over his face, Hide called them from the dance floor.

"Yo! Kaneki! Touka-chan! Come here! You don't want to miss this!" Hide shouted, waving at them, gesturing them to come over. "'Kay! We're coming! Touka-chan lets ask them later." Kaneki said, pulling Touka away from Ayato. "Wait! Kaneki! Let me finish! Let go!" Ayato sighed as Touka's voice faded away.