Chapter 13 : The Christmas Ball

A/N: I'm back~~~ happy Chinese New Year!!!!! I don't know whether you celebrate it or not, but I do, and I've got fat!!! I ate too much!!! Here's chapter 13!!!! Enjoy!!!!

"I! Hate! This! God! Damn! School!!!" Saiko shouted as she slammed her head against the table. "Saiko-chan please stop. You'll hurt yourself." Kaneki said, trying to calm her down. It was only a few days to the Christmas Ball, and before the Christmas Ball were the final exams.

"Honestly, I'm thinking about doing the same thing right now." Miza said gloomily, supporting her head with her hands. She looked tired, and there were dark circles under her eyes. "I understand. I've been through the same thing before." Kaneki said, patting her on the shoulder.

"Don't believe what that nerd says. He's a goddamn genius." Touka said from the counter. "Yeah, onii-chan, we're no match to you." Hinami said, pouting. She didn't have dark circles under her eyes, but she looked tired as well. They were now studying at :re, and this was the first time that they studied at the cafe.

"Well, studying at a different place from time to time helps, I guess. Feels refreshing." Saiko said, focusing back onto her textbooks. "Shame that Shiro-chan and Kuro-chan can't come." Miza said, playing with her pen. "Yeah, they definitely have to come here one day." Said Hinami. "It's too good to miss." She said, taking a sip of her tea.

"Thank you, Hinami-chan." Touka said, patting her head gently. "I wonder what's Ayato doing right now." Touka said, looking up at her ceiling. "Studying very hard, I bet you." Hinami said, scribbling really fast on her notebook. "You put too much faith in him, Hinami-chan." Touka said, laughing.

"Kaneki-niichan, what do you think?" Saiko asked. "We need a neutral judge here." She said jokingly. "I want no part of this." He said, and looked back down to the girl's texts books. "Well, I believe he's studying right now." Hinami said, puffing her cheeks out. "Nope, he definitely is not." Touka fired back. "War begins~" Saiko exclaimed, and they all laughed.

Ayato sneezed.

"Hey you okay man?" Naki asked, looking up from his books. "Mn, some idiots must be talking about me now." He said (meanwhile everyone at :re sneezed), blowing his nose in a tissue paper. "Okay okay, how do I solve this question?" Naki said, pushing his textbook in front of Ayato.

Ayato glanced down at the book, and his brow twitched. "Naki, answer me honestly. Do you have a goddamn brain?" He asked, veins appearing on his forehead. "Yeah of course, why?"
"Because this's the fifth time you asked me about this question!!" Ayato shouted, throwing the book at his face. "Ouch! Hey stop it!" Naki shouted, covering his face with his arms.

"One more question about this problem and you go fuck yourself!!!" Ayato shouted, very annoyed. "Okay okay." Naki mumbled and put the book back down on the desk. Silence fell between them for about five minutes. "Ayato?"
"This'd better be freaking important. Is the building on fire?"
"No, I was just wondering."
"Wondering what?"
"How can you fuck yourself?"

The glass window to Ayato's room shattered and Naki flew out of his room and crashed into the bushes on the other side of the street. A few seconds later his books and bags and other belongings flew out as well. "YOU CAN REALLY GO FUCK YOURSELF!!!!!!" Ayato shouted out the window. Naki got up from the bushes and pointed his pinky at Ayato.

"FINE!! I'LL GO FIND OUT HOW TO FUCK MYSELF!!!" He shouted and left. "Why do I have classmates like him!!" Ayato shouted angrily, sitting back to his chair. "Oi Takizawa, why're you so quiet?" Ayato asked as he turned to look at Seidou. The normal Seidou was gone, instead, the unstable one was out again, chewing on his textbook, drooling all over the desk.

"............" Ayato looked utterly pissed. "Urghhhhh...... FUCK YOU TOO YOU GODDAMN OWL!!!" Seidou flew out the window and smashed into the bushes where Naki crashed into. A few textbooks flew out and hit him on the head. Seidou shuttered and straightened up.