Chapter 12 : Let Go

A/N: Hi~~~~~ I'm back~~~~ I know it's been a long time since the last time I update. The final exams were coming, you see. Well, I'm back now and here's chapter twelve!!!!! Please enjoy!!!!

Hinami was cleaning the counter at Anteiku in one sunny and warm Saturday afternoon, even though it was already December, the weather was somehow warmer than the past few years. She was smiling slightly, humming Life Is Like A Boat by Rai Fu.

"Phew, it's a hot winter this year." Koma said, using the menu as a fan. "Koma-san, put it back to the box. Our customers wouldn't like a crumpled menu." Said Ayato, sweeping the floor. "But it's really hot." Koma complained. "Put it back." Irimi said, casting him a dark look. Koma gulped and put it back to the menu box.

"What's happening this year?" Koma said, putting his hands behind his head, frowning at the ceiling. "Who knows? El Niño probably." Ayato said like this was none of his business. "The sun looks happy though." He added, looking out of the large window at the cloudless blue sky.

"Speaking of happy, why does Hinami-chan look so happy lately?" Asked Koma, looking at Hinami. "Ah, she's got a new good friend recently." Ayato said, smirking. "Really? Who?" Irimi and Koma asked together. The doorbell rang when Ayato opened his mouth to answer.

"Shikigami-kun!" Hinami said as Shikigami walked in the cafe. "That guy?!" Koma exclaimed. Irimi covered her mouth in shock. "Ah... it's a bit awkward..." Shikigami said as he walked to the counter, scratching the back of his head. "What do you want this time?" Koma asked rather rudely, folding his arms.

"I just want to say sorry." Shikigami said, and to the two's surprise, he bowed. "I'm really sorry for what I did at my last visit! Please accept my apology!" He said, bowing really deeply. Koma looked taken aback and Irimi covered her mouth again with two hands this time.

"D-Don't be." Koma stuttered, waving his hands. "Just behave yourself and don't do that again." Irimi said, and Koma nodded approvingly. "Thank you very much!" Shikigami said, bowing again. "Shikigami-kun, your drink!" Hinami said cheerfully as she went out of the kitchen carrying a tray.

"Ah thanks, Hinami-chan." Shikigami said, and took the drink. "Refreshing!" He said after taking a sip. "I'll be going now. Just dropping by to get a drink today. See you at school, Hinami-chan." He said, waving, and left the cafe. "Bye." Hinami waved as well, and returned to work.

"Pretty freaky, huh?" Ayato said, smirking again. "N-No, it's just that we never realized that a boy can change that much for a girl." Koma said, still looking shocked. "Well, there you go." Ayato said, and he walked upstairs.

"Teenagers are complicated, aren't they?" Koma asked, looking at Irimi. "I don't remember we having problems like this at our time."
"Time has changed." Yoshimura said, walking out of the staff room. "Poor Ayato-kun, I feel sorry for him." Irimi sighed, clutching her chest slightly.

"What? Why should you?" Koma asked again. Irimi looked at him, eyeing him with a incomprehensible expression, and let out a small laugh. "Poor Koma-san, I feel sorry for you too." Irimi said, covering her mouth once again. "Huh? Why? Hey! Tell me why!" Koma said getting around the counter, but Irimi merely laughed.

"Sometimes, these two remind me a lot of Kaneki-kun and Touka-chan." Yoshimura said to himself, smiling.

Time skip--

"Hinami-chan!" Nashiro shouted as she ran down the corridor to Hinami's classroom. "Shiro-chan?! What happened? Take your breath first." Hinami said, holding the panting Nashiro's shoulder. "Big news, and big issue as well!" She said, straightening up.

"Uh, which one is good?" Hinami asked a bit uncertainly. "The big news." Nashiro said, still panting slightly. "Okay, I'll go with that first." Hinami said. Miza and Saiko came to join the conversation. "Alright, don't get too excited. Amon sensei and Akira sensei decide to hold their wedding ceremony at the school's Christmas Ball, and the principal kindly accepted it!!" Nashiro finished the last few words with a shriek and the four girls started to jump and scream excitedly.