Chapter 7 : Torn Between

A/N : Hi~~~~~ I'm back!!!! Sorry for this super late update!!!!!!!! I've been really busy during these months!!!! I've been through many things and I just couldn't find time to write!!! Here's chapter 7!! Please enjoy!!!

"Ayato-kun--"
"No" Ayato's bad mood continued on the weekend, and whenever Hinami called him, he always replied no. "You haven't even heard what I was gonna say!" Hinami said, puffing her cheeks out. "What do you want, then? " Ayato asked, looking at her. "Your zipper's open." She said.

Ayato looked down instantly and turned bright red. "Where the fuck were you looking at....!" Ayato growled, turning away from her, zipping up. "Couldn't help. It's too obvious." Said Hinami, giggling. Irimi and Koma looked at them, smiling.

"It seems like the bad atmosphere is gone." Said Irimi, cleaning the tableware. "Seems so." Said Koma, smiling as well. "Yao~~~ Anteiku I'm here again!!" Saiko called, waving her hand as she entered the cafe, and behind her were Miza, Nashiro and Kurona.

"Ah, Miza-chan, Saiko-chan, Shiro-chan, and Kuro-chan!" Hinami said, waving at them. "Four cups of iced coffee." Said Miza as the four settled down at a table at a corner. "Okay, I'll be back in a minute." Said Hinami cheerfully, and she went to the kitchen.

"What're you lot up to today?" Ayato asked as he approached their table. "We're having a little meeting about the Halloween Party." Said Nashiro. "We're making good progress now." Said Kurona. "Mn, boring." He said, and left.

"You're not much fun either!" Saiko said bitterly under her breath. "Well, just forget about him now. We have greater stuff in mind." Said Miza, rolling her eyes. "Hey, here're your drinks." Said Hinami, holding a tray. "Ah yes! Anteiku coffee!" Saiko said happily as she stretched out her hand to get her drink.

"Extraordinary!" Nashiro and Kurona exclaimed together. "Thank you very much!" Said Hinami, smiling broadly. Miza took a sip of the coffee and smiled with satisfaction all over her face. "Well, let's get moved on. Firstly, decorations." Said Kurona after taking another sip.

"Skeletons, bones, bats, Jack 'O Lanterns, black cats, hangmen--" Hinami said, but got cut off. "No hangmen!" Nashiro said. "Oh, yeah, I forgot, sorry." Sad Hinami. "What about fake blood?" Miza suggested. Miza and Saiko were asked to join the discussion since they came up with an excellent idea yesterday.

"Oh yeah that'd be needed." Said Nashiro, nodding. "Mnhn, sounds good. That'll go well with the plan." Said Hinami. Ayato, standing at the counter with Koma and Irimi, looking at the girls putting their heads together, discussing. "I wonder what that 'excellent idea' is." Said Irimi, looking at them.

"According to what they were discussing yesterday," Said Koma, pointing his finger up. The two looked at him. "I have no idea what that is about." Said Koma. Ayato sighed and Irimi pinched him on the arm.

"Trying to be humorous, huh?" Said Ayato, looking at him with a sarcastic smirk on his face. "However, it failed completely and turned out showing your stupidity." Said Irimi ironically, also with the same smirk on her face.

"Wow, so sharp! Pierced right through my heart, ouch!" Said Koma, drawing circles under the counter. "That's awesome!" Saiko suddenly exclaimed, causing Ayato and Irimi to jump, and Koma bumped his head under the counter.

"What's with that shriek?" Ayato asked. "We finished discussing and the party's gonna be super awesome!!" Hinami said, clapping her hand. "Care to tell us how's it going to be?" Asked Koma. "'Course not. And why do you ask anyway? You're not a student in our school." Said Kurona, laughing. "Yeah, he's not even a student." Said Nashiro, giggling.

"Can't I be curious?" He said, laughing as well. "Yeah you can, but we're not telling~" Siad Saiko, wagging her finger.

Time Skip--