Chapter 5 : The School Fair

A/N: Hiya~~~ I'm back~~ here's chapter 5~~ please enjoy~~~ :D

"So how're you two doing lately?" Asked Kaneki. He, Touka, Hinami, and Ayato were sitting at a table at :re. It was Hinami and Ayato's day off, so Kaneki and Touka invited them to come over.

"We've been busy preparing for the school fair." Said Hinami, smiling. "Oh, yeah, it's about time. It's on next Friday, right?" Said Touka. "Yeah, only five days left." Said Ayato. "What're you going to hold in your classrooms?" Asked Kaneki.

"Well, our class decided to make it a cafe. Just like Anteiku." Said Hinami. "Cool, then you'd be the best waitress." Said Kaneki. "Hn, I bet she would." Said Ayato, sipping his coffee. "Thanks, Ayato-kun!" Said Hinami.

"What about yours? Ayato?" Asked Touka. "We didn't really know what we should do at first, but someone suggested that we could make it a hunting ground for ghouls. Everyone agreed and we're gonna be the ghouls." Said Ayato.

"Oh really? Can I be one of you?" Asked Kaneki and Hinami together. Touka laughed and Ayato smirked. "Kaneki, I know you're really into ghouls, and you've become one on the masque before, but you look too friendly." Said Ayato. "And you," He looked at Hinami. "You're way too cute to be one." Said Ayato, laughing.

"Who says ghouls have to be scary?? Onii-chan scared a lot of people when he dressed up like one!" Hinami retorted, pouting. "Yeah, yeah, I know. But tell you what, we've got a guy in our class that already looks like a ghoul, even if he doesn't wear makeup." Said Ayato.

"Who?" Asked Touka and Hinami together. "Takizawa." Said Ayato and Kaneki in unison. "Hey wait how do you know?" Asked Touka, pointing at Kaneki. "I've met him before when I was still in Aogiri Tree. He totally freaked me out when we first met." Said Kaneki, and he flinched.

"If he wears makeup when the unstable one takes control he might give a lot of people heart attacks." Said Ayato, folding his arm. "Takizawa-san? Really? He looks rather friendly." Said Hinami, a bit surprised. "He has dual personality." Said Ayato.

"Oh.... okay..." Said Hinami. The doorbell rang as the door was pushed open. Yomo walked in the cafe. "Ah, hello, Yomo-san." Said Kaneki, and Touka waved at him. He gave them a nodded and walked to the staff room.

"Is Yomo-san getting used to being the waiter?" Asked Hinami. Yomo was a waiter here at :re, helping Touka. "He's getting better and better everyday. But sometimes he still scares our customers." Said Touka, and they laughed.

"But speaking honestly, Yomo-san's coffee is the second tasty coffee in the world!" Said Touka. "Really? Then whose coffee is the best?" Asked Hinami. "Is it mine?" Asked Kaneki. "Of course not! Yours is the nastiest I've ever tasted!" Said Touka.

"Touka-chan...." An invisible arrow seemed to pierced through Kaneki's chest. "She's not lying." Said Ayato, and another invisible arrow pierced through his chest, and he fell forward and his head slammed against the table.

"Ah! Onii-chan fainted! Onee-chan! Hurry up! Do the CPR for him!" Hinami exclaimed. Touka smiled and hit him on the head, and Kaneki straightened up again. "You guys are mean." Said Kaneki, and they all laughed again.

"Hey onii-chan, why aren't you helping onee-chan? Why aren't you a waiter here?" Asked Hinami, wiping the tears in her eyes away. "Ah? Oh, I have my own work to do." Said Kaneki. "It's because if sis lets Kaneki work here he'd smash all the plates and cups and glasses and sis would pay more than she earns." Said Ayato, and Kaneki turned into a gargoyle.

"Whoa, Ayato-kun! Did you eat Mero Mero no Mi?" Asked Hinami, laughing. "What's that?" Asked Ayato. "Hm, Ayato-kun, I thought you've read One Piece before!" Said Hinami, and she giggled.