Chapter 1

This book contains scenes of a mature nature //18+ rated

Looking back it all seems like just a dream but when reality sets in you look back an think...

Getting out of bed this morning, I never knew my life will never be the same again.
The morning started off like any other day. Going through my morning routine and standing infront of my wardrobe I decided what to wear. I chose a old pair of jeans, a t-shirt and a pair of flat pumps knowing that I wanted to be comfortable for the day.
Saturdays was reserved for letting my hair down, playing some pool and dancing.

Ready for my day, I grabbed some toast and tea before heading out. I hopped on a bus I needed to be in town to meet up with my friend Ben. I found a window seat as I loved watching the view on my way into the city.
Everything this morning looked different. It was December and the festive season was approaching. Thinking to myself what today and all it's wonders would bring. Getting off the bus I made my way down to Greenmarket Square. The market was full of life today, people selling and buying clothes, homemade arts and crafts at the stands.
As I was walking along, I saw a jewellery stand that sold silver jewelry and decided to browse at some of the pieces that was layed out on velvet cloth. I picking up a bracelet that caught my eye and while I was examining the bracelet, I felt a pair of hands coming down over my eyes concealing my vision.
"What the hell..." Grabbing the hands and pulling it away and turned to face the person the hands belonged to.
"Oh, it's you. Fuck Ben, that's not funny! When did you get here?"
"Hi, Lizzy. It's only me no need to get your nickers in a knot. How are you?" "I'm fine. Just waiting on you  so we can grab a beer and play some pool as usual."

Ben was one of my best friends. He was someone I could talk to about anything but he was also my dance partner. We've been friends for a few years now and we normally saw each other over weekend.
I love to dance and dancing with Ben meant that I wouldn't have guys bothering me at the club not that guys payed me any attention, but Ben was my safety net. He always looked after me when ever we were together. People thought we were a couple but the truth was that Ben was gay.

As we walking to the pub we talked about our week at work and what we got up to.
Sam's was our hangout spot on a Saturday afternoon. When we entered the pub it was already packet with people. We made our way through the crowd reaching the side that had four pool tables.
It was just our luck that we found a pool table that was empty.
Ben went to buy our beers while I was setting up the balls. When he returned we started playing our first game of pool.
Half way through the game Ben's beer was finished and he looked at me and I knew that he wanted to get another one.
"Do you want another beer, Lizzy? I'm heading to the bar."
"Yes, why not." I said thinking what harm could another beer do. Ben returned with our beers and we continued our game.
Leaning over the pool table ready to shoot the ball into the side pocket, I could feel eyes staring at me from across the room.
As I looked up from my quew I saw two ocean blue eyes staring back at me.

Feeling a little uncomfortable about those blue eyes staring at me, I positioned my quew, took the shot and landed the ball in the pocket.
"Nice shot Lizzy!" Ben shouted. "What the hell Ben. Do you have to shout like that?" Ben just looked at me rolling his eyes.
Positioning myself to take another shot, that same eyes continued to stare at me as if it penetrated my soul, making me a little uncomfortable.

' Why the hell is he looking at me that way.'

For some reason I was drawn to those eyes and I felt a connection between his eyes and mine. Trying my best not to be distracted by those blue eyes, I continued to play.
As the game came to an end by me hitting the black ball into the pocket. When I looked up this time, Mr blue eyes was no longer there. I thought to myself, ' really Elizabeth, why would someone like that be attracted to you'. But as I turned around to speak to Ben, there he was towering over me with his broad muscular chest standing before me.