Chapter 14

I was swept off my feet by Rheese as soon as we got inside his apartment. He picked me up like a groom would carry his bride over the threshold.
"I'm gonna have my way with you, Liz," his words came out with a primal need.
His mouth was so close to mine that it's felt like the words was dancing on my lips.
I combed my fingers through his hair, bringing his mouth down over mine. He claimed my kiss and made it his.
I let him take control cause I couldn't think straight, too consumed by him.
Laying me down on his bed, he pulled back from our kiss, his eyes dark with burning desire. "I'm coming now. Lay still," his deep husky voice commanding me.
He gave me a peck on the lips, smacked the side of my thigh and disappeared from my view.
I gasped, my mouth hanging open at the sudden change in his mood.

***Rheese***

Liz stood at the edge of the water and I thought how lucky I was to have found such a gem, thousands of miles from home.
Her body turned my way and she caught me staring at her and turned back, facing the ocean.
I couldn't help but think about the way I made her unravel by the seems as she came.
It made me want to stay here by her side and never leave.
I loved everything about this girl.
The way her dark curly hair hanged on her shoulders, her body and how all the curves were in all the right places. Her tanned smooth olive skin that my hands played upon.
God, their was nothing that was usual about Liz. She stood out above all the women I knew or worked with.
I still needed to make up my mind on the post I was offered of becoming a partner at Dr. Van Dyk's practice as head plastic surgeon.

Damn, I was a lucky basterd and Liz belonged to me.
I got up and walked to her but as I came closer, I could see her body shaking a little and heard a cry escape her mouth.
I wrapped my arms around her, turning her to me but when I looked into her glassy eyes, I saw sadness.
I knew she was not over the fact of me leaving. It broke my heart to think that my action had her crying again. I held her tight in my arms, promising her that I'll come back and all I could do was hope that she would believe in my promise.
We went back up to my apartment and when I opened the door I scooped her up in my arms.
I needed her so badly the moment and then she pressed her lips to mine.
I carried her to the bedroom, putting her on the bed, breaking out kiss and giving her a smack on the left thigh.
I told her to stay on the bed and went into the bathroom, closing the door behind me. I turned on the tap, getting the perfect temperature, and threw in some lavender bath salts under the running water.
The lavender would help her relax.
While the water was running, I lit all the candle that was scattered around the bathroom.
I wanted to create the perfect atmosphere for what was to come.

***

As I was laying, obeying his orders, I could hear the sound of running water. I raised my head looking in the direction of the bathroom but the door was closed.
When Rheese immerged a few minutes later, he looked at me with fire dancing in his eyes.
He moved with ease across the room till he was standing in front of me.
"Come, I ran a bath," his sexy voice broke through his lips.
I held out my hands to him and he pulled me up against him.
My hands settled on his chest wanting to explore but he turned me around, closing my eyes with his hands and steered me to the bathroom.
We came to a hault and Rheese removed his hands that was covering my eyes.
"Hope you like what I did, baby."
I opened my eyes, adjusting to the dark room. The light reflecting on the walls from the candles that was lit. The bathroom looked tranquil and I stepped further into it.
"Bathing by candle light. I like...Didn't think you were the romantic type," I said, turning and winked at him, smiling.
The bathroom was adorned with different size candles, with the smell of lavender hanging heavy on the air.
"What can I say...you bring out the best of me," Rheese spoke in a low seductive voice.
"Lift up your hands. I want to take of your clothes."
I stuck my hands in the air, ready to be stripped from the fabric that kept me from feeling his lean muscular body against mine.
As he went along taking off my top, soft kisses followed, trailing up my stomach, avoiding my breasts. I closed my eyes, reveling in his feather like kisses. I watched him bend down, hooking his fingers in my pants and pulling it down to the floor.
Next was my panties that went the same way but as he came up, he kissed all along my legs, thighs, working his way up to my tummy.
I closed my eyes, memorizing the path his lips took and then the kisses stopped. I let out a muffled whine, wanting the kisses to continue, making my irritation known.
I finally opened my eyes and caught Rheese biting his bottom lip while staring at my breasts, settling those peersing blue eyes on my lips.
His lips made contact with mine and I was lost in him once more.
Capturing the moment, imprinting every touch and feeling to last forever.
My hands moved to his crotch, feeling his erection calling to be released.
I broke our kiss and moved down trailing kisses over his chest till I got to his V, till I was on my knees.
My eyes locked with his as I unbuckled his belt and slowly pulled his jeans down his hips, taking his boxers with it, freeing his erection.
I took his erection in my hands, positioning the tip at my mouth. I pressed my lips on the head of his cock and opened my mouth to take him in, not breaking eye contact, wanting to see what I do to him.
As soon as I took him in my mouth, he let out a rumbling roar. His tongue licking his lips with the sensation he was feeling. His eyes giving him away of what he wanted to do to me.
I felt so powerful seeing Rheese coming undone and knowing I'm responsible for it.
The more he groaned and moaned, the more my own need started presenting itself.
I could feel the inside of my thighs getting wet with my sweet nectar. He grabbed my head, pressing it to let me take him in completely, filling my mouth with his cock. My head bobbed rhythmically and I could feel him growing bigger in my mouth, his orgasm rising.
"Fuck...I'm gonna squirt in your mouth if you don't stop," he said, gasping in between words.