Chapter 2

The sky was clear tonight and the stars were shining at it's brightest it seemed to me. Or maybe it was the events of today that made it seemed that way.

As we reached our destination I could see Ben and Rheese's friends waiting for us on the sidewalk in front of the club.
When we reached them, Ben pulled me to the side having a weird look on his face that demanded some answers.
I knew exactly what he wanted to know.
' Did anything happen while you were alone with him? Do you like him?'
I knew all to well what was going on in Ben's filthy mind.
Ben had been trying for months to hook me up with random guys but I have been waiting for that special someone to sweep me off my feet.

Giving him a run down of were and what we got up to, he looked disappointed. "Lizzy, you need to get your groove on. You never had your first kiss or a boyfriend before. I think it's time you find someone and it looks like Rheese has taken a liking in you." I just looked at him, not wanting to give an answer to what he was saying. He knew that I wasn't confident when it came to flirting with guys.
Looking up to the sky I saw a shooting star and made a wish before entering the club.
' Let this night be a good one.'

"Come, Ben let's go dance," I shouted to Ben, over the loud music.
The club was packed, people on the dance floor, at the bar and the music was pumping.
Pulling Ben onto the dance floor, he shouted at Keith, one of Rheese's friends to get him a drink.
Rheese and his friends walked to the bar while we got down to boogie the night away.
Ben knew that once I hear the music play, it was difficult to get me off the dance floor.
As we danced I found myself constantly looking for those blue eyes. Something about those blue eyes that I could not resist. Somehow those eyes became the north of my compass, showing me in which direction I needed to go.
' What the hell was - is happening to me.'

I could see him staring at me from across the room aswell, his eyes moving over my body while I was dancing scanning my every move.
Turning around and facing in his direction, we found each other and our eyes locked feeling that instant attraction I felt this afternoon. I really wanted him close to me, to feel that electricity his presence exumed. He made my world seem different and I liked the way it felt.
"Come and join us! You will have fun!" I shouted over the loud music at Rheese. Waving my hands at him to come over. Wanting to see what his reaction would be to me beckoning him.
To my surprise, he walking towards me and as he came inches from were I was dancing, he grabbed my hand and pulled me towards him.
"I don't dance Lizzy but I wouldn't mind letting my fingers dance all over your body that has been driving me insane the whole day."
Blushing instantly feeling the heat creeping over my face going all the way down my body.

Before I knew it, I was lead off the dance floor, his hands wrapping around my waist and pulling me in, he held me against his chest. His hands burning like fire around my waist.
Feeling his hard muscles against my back and moving down I could feel his erection springing to life against my ass.
My body responding at once with a burning desire for him.
Feeling the heat traveling from my breasts, down my stomach settling between my thighs.
It was a strange feeling that my body was not firmaliar with.
"Liz, can I get you something to drink?" he whispered softly in my ear, he's lips brushing it.
"I hope you don't mind if I call you, Liz."
I couldn't answer him, I lost my ability to speak at that moment. The way my name rolled off his tongue, was so damn sexy.
Feeling flustered and hot at the same time, it took me a few seconds to reply.
"I...I think I do need a drink. And no, I don't mind if you call me Liz." I replied, blushing once again.

Letting go of me to order another round of drinks, he turned, grabbed my hand and laced his fingers through mine, not wanting to brake contact with me.

**Rheese**

I don't know what it was about Liz that intrigued me.
But from the time I saw her leaning across the pool table with her breasts pressing onto the pool board, I was drawn to her like a moth to a flame.
The way she moved on the dance floor made me want her to move that body just for me.
He small frame with sexy curves in all the right places. Her well rounded breasts that called for me to take them in my hands and that legs, oh god, she had a pair of legs to die for.
When she called me to come dance, it was the perfect opportunity to get my hands on her.
When I led her off the dance floor and pulling her into my chest, my manhood made itself known.
She must have felt what she was doing to me.