Chapter 25

The week went by without any nightmares that left Rheese screaming. I never spoke about what happened that night and I still don't know why Rheese was screaming for me not to go.

It was Friday morning and I woke up feeling good about the day. My asshole boss gave me the day off but not without bitching and moaning about it. I didn't tell him why I was seeing a doctor and I wouldn't tell him until I was well into my second trimester of my pregnancy.
Today was the day myself and Rheese would see our little blip together.
I was feeling excited and got out of bed heading for the kitchen. Feeling hungry I started breakfast and remembered that I also made plans with Ben to go clubbing tonight.
I forgot all about it and haven't told Rheese about my plans for tonight and desired to tell him after we came back from the doctor.
I was busy making breakfast, still in my sleepshirt, when Rheese came walking into the kitchen with his eyes roaming over my body.
"Morning sleepy head," I said, ruffling his hair on his head with my hand, as he leaned in for a kiss, nuzzling my neck.
"Morning baby," he said, kissing me and grabbing my ass, squeezing it. "You look good in the kitchen."
"Don't get use to it. Enjoy it while it last."
I giggled and wiggled my ass to make him stop but he kept finding ways to touch me inappropriately.
"Rheese, I'm busy. Why don't you take a shower till I'm done," I said, trying to cook the bacon and hitting his hands off me.
"Not a chance. I'll wait for you," he replied, and winked at me.
That only meant one thing and that is wanting to have a shower with me, which meant hot steamy sex. Just thinking about it made chills go through my body.

We ate our breakfast out on the balcony, watching the waves, crashing onto the rocks.
When we finished eating, Rheese took my hand and kissed it, standing up from his chair
"Come...I want you."
"But..."
Rheese pulled me from my chair and lifted me into his arms.
"I'm still hungry but only for you," he said, letting out a growl sound.
With Rheese it was pointless putting up a fight and I let him carry off to the bathroom.
As we stood under the cascade of running water, with me in his strong muscular arms, I felt my need for him growing stronger. Rheese looked at me with those hungry blue eyes, burning with fire, searching my soul.
His lips came crashing down on mine, finding each other's tongues, doing the dance of love. Rheese always managed to make me squirm with just one kiss, that's all it took.
"Rheese...take me. I'm yours," I said, moaning into his mouth.
It was like an electric current that moved through my body as his lips claimed mine once more.
My body tingled with desire to have him inside of me.
He broke the kiss coming up for air and dived back to claim my lips, stripping my body from my clothes.
Pressing me up against the tiled wall, he lifted my arms above my head as he devoured my lips.
Rheese broke our kiss, exploring the other parts of my body with his mouth, licking and sucking.
I dropped my arms, finding the one thing that kept us apart, his boxers. His cock was as stiff as can be, pulsating underneath my bare hands and growing even bigger. He was sucking my nipple when he let out a growl that put a grin on my face.
"Fuck, Liz. Don't...that feels so good. If you don't stop I'm gonna come and I haven't had my fill of you yet," Rheese said, breathing heavily.
As I was massaging his length, he lifted me up and slid his cock into me, inch by inch and then pulling out of me. He repeated his actions of teasing my pussy.
I couldn't take the torture of him teasing me anymore and I lifted my hips to take him deeper into my shaft but he held back.
"Rheese...fuck me," I said, panting hard.
"Do you want me?"
"Yes. Please, Rheese. I can't take it any longer. I...ouch!" I yelled out in sweet pain, as he pinched my nipples between his fingers.
"I like it when you beg. I'm gonna fuck you so hard that I'm the only one you'll ever want."
I think he couldn't wait any longer because he entered me with one smooth thrust, filling me completely.
With each thrust I got closer to my climax and I could feel Rheese was not far from his own.
As he pounded into me, I surrendered my orgasm to him and like dynamite it exploded around me.
Rheese let out a scream of his own as he found his release.
Both our bodies confulsed as the ripples of pleasure moved threw our bodies.
We held onto each other after the after glow, standing under the warm running water.
"Did you enjoy that?" Rheese asked, as he started to was my body.
"Yes, I enjoyed it immensely," I replied, exhausted.
"Let's get you out of this shower. My babies need to get done for their doctors appointment."