Chapter 11

I woke up with the smell of bacon lingering in my nose making my stomach growl. My eyes flicked open and found I was alone in bed. It had to be Rheese making breakfast in the kitchen.
'How did I get so lucky?'
Closing my eyes for a few more minutes, not ready for the day, yet.
All I wanted to do was stay in bed and figure out what to do next.
Mr. Beck didn't get back to me taking extra time off work, so I had no other alternative but to call him and explain the situation I was in. My mom needed me now and everything else would have to take a back seat.
I dragged myself out of bed and had a quick shower before Rheese discovered I was awake.

Rheese has been wonderful and attentive and I was glad that I had him by my side. Ben and myself, haven't spend much time with each other since he met Keith but then again Rheese was occupying my days. I was happy to see Ben and Keith last night but I needed some alone time.
With Rheese around I couldn't think straight, everytime he touched me my body ached with desire for him.
I needed to clear my mind and the only way I knew how, was to put some distance between us.
It was time for me to go home but I didn't know how he would react to me leaving.
I could sense something was troubling him even though he didn't say anything. I suspect it was something to do with the call he had the other night.

***Rheese***

I woke up with Liz in my arm this morning, sleeping soundly. She must have been tired not to have felt me move her and when I got out of bed, she didn't stir.
Seeing Liz crying last night made me realise how vulnerable she really was.
I was relieved when I heard the doctor tell Liz that her mom would be okay but I wasn't sure how it was going to affect us.

I needed to think what I was going to do next, so I went for a run to think things through.
After last night I knew it would be impossible for Liz to go away with me.
I had to put everything on hold till I get back, the trip to the Kruger Park and my business meeting with Dr. Van Dyk.

My plans was made by the time I got back from my run. It's been awhile since I had a good run. Soaked with sweat, I went to the bathroom and had a shower.
Walking back into the room feeling refreshed, I looked at Liz not knowing how I was gonna tell her about Gerry and the baby. I got dressed and went to the kitchen to make some breakfast.

***

When I walked into the kitchen, fully dressed with a brand new outfit courtesy of Rheese, he was busy making scrambled eggs. He must have heard me come in because his head snapped up to where I was.
"Morning, sleepy head," Rheese said as he walked to me and gave me a peck on the lips.
"Morning, Rheese. Thanks for being with me last night. I appreciate it a lot," I said, looking into his blue eyes.
"Liz, I told you before there's no place I'll rather be than with you," he replied, searching my eyes.
I could see that he meant every word he said and what I was gonna tell him, made it harder for me to do.
"Rheese, we need to talk," my voice coming out shakey.
"I agree we need to talk but not now. Let's have breakfast first."
We ate our breakfast on the balcony, neither of us speaking. It was a beautiful summers morning and by the time we finished eating and cleaning up, it was time for me to go to work.

We drove to work in silence, both our minds being in different places and when we said goodbye, the unanswered questions we needed to talk about, was hanging in the air.
It was a few days before christmas and work was slowing down before the holidays but not for me. I wanted to finish as much as I could before I started my leave.
I still had a lot of admin work to finish up before Friday. I was so busy that when I looked at the time, it was after four o'clock.
My stomach rumbled but I ignored the hunger. I thought about my mom and then I remembered that I had to call Mr. Beck.
When Sara answered the phone, she sounded happy and not like a nervous wreck. I soon found out the reason why she was in a happy mood.
Mr. Beck was out of office.
Sara said he would only be back the following Monday, which didn't leave me with a lot of choices. Now I had to work until Friday.
I was infuriated by his lack of his incompetence, not calling me back as promised but there was nothing I could do.
By the time I had to locked up, I realise Rheese never called me at all today. I thought it rather strange but put it out of my mind.
I got outside and to my surprise he was standing in his usual place, waiting for me.
I was so overwhelmed and tired with everything that has happened, that when I saw him, all I wanted was to be in his arms. I ran to him, throwing myself into his arms and started crying.
"Hey...hey, baby, what wrong? I'm so sorry I didn't call you. Please don't cry," Rheese said, holding my face in his hands and started kissing my eyes.
I couldn't speak and then he opened the car door for me to slide in. He climbed into the drivers seat and started the car. He pulled away and drove in the direction of the hospital.
It was as if he was reading my mind when he asked me, "Do you want to go and see your mom?"
I nodded, yes to him and noticed that we were heading in that direction already, even before he asked me.
We arrived just before visiting hours but the nurse was kind enough to let us in to see my mom.
My mom was awake when we entered her room and when she saw me, her mouth curled into a smile.
"Hi mom," I bend over and kissed her cheek.
"Evening, Elizabeth - evening, Rheese," my mom greeted us looking much better than she did the day before.
My mom was glad to see us and being the brave woman she was, told me she was doing well and that I must not worry too much about her.
I made a fuss anyway despite of her telling me not to.
We said goodbye to her after an hour of talking and she told me not to worry over her, and that I must call her tomorrow during the day.

When we got to the car Rheese looked at me and said, "I suppose you want to go back to your apartment and get somethings that I forgot to get, when I shopped for you."
It was now or never. As much I loved him, I just needed to be by myself.
"Rheese...I would like to stay at my apartment tonight." I said reluctantly.
He turned his head away from the road, for a few seconds, looking confused.
"Okay, we can do that."
I didn't have the heart to tell him that he wasn't part of the plan to stay over.
We walked into my apartment and it felt strange to be back.
In need of a shower, I turned to Rheese wanting to tell him but when he picked me up and carried me to the bathroom, I started protesting by wiggling in his arms but he bend his head to mine and found my lips. His tongue finding mine and kissed me with the same intensity it always did.
He put me down when we got into the bathroom but not once did his lips leave mine.
Our hand started pulling at each others cloths, tearing it off each others bodies.
I needed this man so badly, the one that made the world fade away.
I didn't know how he did it, but before long we were under the running water in the shower, cascading down our naked bodies.
He pushed me up against the wall of the shower and lifted me up so my legs could wrap around him. My hands laced through his hair as he found my sweet spot with his one hand and holding my ass with the other.
Rubbing up and down my folds making me moan with pleasure. His cock was hard between my legs as he continued his assault on my pussy with his fingers.
"Fuck, you always so ready, Liz. Do you feel how hard you make me?" he groaned into my ear.
"Mmmmm... I..I like how hard I make you, Rheese. I...I want to feel all of you inside me," grasping for air between words.
The tip of his cock found my entrance and then all at once he was deep inside of me, pumping into me with a hunger we both needed. I could feel my orgasm starting to wash over me as my pussy walls clamped around Rheese's cock. His cock started jurking and we both came clinging onto each other, riding our orgasms out.
"Fuck, that was good," Rheese said, as he pulled out of me, breathless.
We took a shower and washed each other but standing under the cascade of water, tiredness came over me.
We made it to the bedroom after Rheese dried both of us off and he picked me up and carried me to bed.
We got under the covers, feeling completely sated.
This wasn't in my plans for him to spend the night but him laying next to me, felt good and I was glad that he was in my bed. I needed him more than he would ever know. I was in love with him and now I just needed to find out if he love me back. We layed in each other's arms, our legs entwined. The warmth of his body wrapped around me and as I breathed him in, I fell into a deep sleep.

***Rheese***

I didn't call Liz today but it was not that I didn't want to, I was busy booking my flight back home.
I was at her work on time, waiting for her at the usual place, when our eyes made contact, she ran to me with tears streaming down her cheeks. I didn't like her crying and waited for her with open arm. All I wanted to do was make things better for her. I walked into her life, turning it upside down. From a innocent, naive girl to a woman. A woman I think I was falling in love with and inturn turning my life upside down.
I knew she would want to go visit her mom at the hospital and that she most probably needed to go to her apartment. I wanted to be with her and I was going to spend every minute I had left with her before leaving. She was like a drug that I needed to make my world into a better place.
I couldn't wait to be alone with her, having her all to myself and having my way with her.
I needed her as much as she needed me. Food was the least on my mind when she was with me. I couldn't keep my hands to myself when we were together.
We had the most amazing sex in the shower but I could see she was tired with the way she clung onto me for dear life.
I carried her to bed, holding her in my arms as she fell asleep almost immediately.
I had to tell her I'm leaving sooner than what I had intended to and why.
Tomorrow will soon come and I closed my eyes, holding her a little tighter.

############################
Hope you enjoyed this chapter!
Comment and vote
Pris