Chapter 8

I didn't know what to expect when Rheese opened the door but my heart was sitting in my throat waiting in anticipation.

When he opened the door, he stepped aside letting me in first.
I walked in and the first thing that caught my eye was the stunning, breathtaking view of the ocean.
The side that looked out onto the ocean had constitina glass doors from wall to wall, and from the sealing to the ground opening up onto a balcony.
The open plan lounge, dinning room, kitchen area was painted in stark white.
The lounge had an U-shape white leather couch, that divided the dinning room area from the kitchen area. Red and a grey cushions was scattered on the leather couches.
A glass coffee table was standing in the centre of it, with a grey thick fluffy carpet underneath. On top of the coffee table was a display of a big bunch of red long stem roses in a glass vase.
The dinning area had a rectangular glass table top, with four white pillars holding it up. Six white high back leather chairs stood around it and another big bunch of red long stem roses in a glass vase, that stood in the centre of the dinning table.
The kitchen cupboards was all white with silver grey handles and the counter tops was white. All the appliances and utensils was in stainless steel.
On one of the counters was a glass bowl that had all different types of fruit in it.
"What do you think?" Rheese finally asked.
I turned around looking at Rheese with my big brown eyes staring at him.
"Oh my word... Rheese."
"Is that all you gonna say."
"Who's place is this?"
"Mine, but only for as long as I want it."
"I thought you were here for only a few more weeks?" looking at him very confused.
"I am on holiday... but nothing is written in stone. I can stay longer if I want to and besides that, Keith is staying longer as well."
"You're crazy. Do you know how expensive these apartments are!?"
Walking further into the apartment, I saw two doors behind me that were opened.
Rheese came from behind me and whispered, "Go inside and take a look," placing his hand on the small of my back nudging me forward.
The room had a huge cherry wood four poster bed that stood in the centre, with the walls painted white.
The bed was made up with white linen ,with red and grey pillows and the same colour throws layed on the bed.
The whole room had wall to wall thick white carpets on the floor.
"What do you think? Liz? Elizabeth!"

Registering that he just used my full name, I turned and said, "It...it's, looks like the houses that you see in the 'House and Home' magazine's".
I was still processing everything I have seen from the time I stepped into the apartment.
"Come Liz, let me run you a bath."
"Rheese, I can't have a bath."
"Why?"
"I have nothing to wear."
"You don't need cloths, Liz. I've been wanting to rip your clothes off your body since I saw you this afternoon," he spoke in a seductive tone.
Taking the top button of my shirt between his fingers, he started unbuttoning it.
Leaning into me, grazing his lips on my skin from the back of my ear to my collarbone, sending ripples of pleasure through me.
"Rh...Rheese," moaning his name under my breath.
"I think you must run that bath now," wiggling myself away from him.
He kissed me and disappeared into the bathroom reluctantly.
I looked around the room and saw some shopping bags that caught my eye, it was laying in the corner of the room.
I walked over to examine them but they were all empty and wondered what happened to it's contents.

Rheese emerged from the bathroom a few minutes later with lust in his eyes as he walked towards me, with long strides as if he can't get to me quick enough.
"Come, let's get you clean," taking me by the hand, leading the way.
Once inside he started finishing the job he started in the bedroom of stripping me naked, stepping back and smiling.
"Get into that bath before I lose myself and won't be responsible for what happens if you don't." He said playfully but also being serious at the same time.
Turning to get into the bathtub, I saw that it was filled to the brim with bubbles floating on top.
I turned my head back to see where Rheese was, but he disappeared and left me alone.