Chapter 7

Waking up to the sound of my alarm clock going off, I half opened my eyes and reached for the bedside table to switch it off.
But instead I found myself landing on the floor with a thump.
"Ouch."
My eyes jolted open completely.
I got up rubbing my side that hit the floor, rushing to my bedroom and making a quick stop in the bathroom, to get done for work.
My alarm clock went off again while putting on my pants, hopping with one leg half out, and looked at my cellphone. "Shit", discovering I was gonna be horribly late for work.
I started typing a message frantically to Beth letting her know I was running late for work.
Totally still in a daze I finished dressing myself, grabbed my bag from the kitchen table, leaving home without having my morning coffee.

Half running my way to work, I entered the office out of breath.
Beth gave me a funny look while I was still panting trying to catch my breath.
"What was your message all about by the way?" Beth asked, holding her cellphone up for me to take a look at it.
Looking at the screen and saw what I wrote, "@(;;#€£€£)&#::##", I burst out laughing.
"I thought you were trying to write in hyroglifics. You must have had a late night cause you never late for work. And to write a message like that..." Laughing at me and carried on with her paper work.

At that moment I realised that I actually stuffed up badly.
I was suppose to have called Rheese when I got back from my mom last night and fell asleep on my couch.
I never knew that having sex could drain the life out of you, remembering our love making.
My cell jolted me back to reality.
Rummaging through my bag, I looked at my cell and saw more than fifteen messages and some missed calls from Rheese.
'Shit, shit, shit,' cursing under my breath.
I walked to the coffee machine and poured a cup of coffee and started dialling his number, but his cell just went straight to voice mail.

***Rheese***

As I sat with Keith and Ben having lunch, my mind wondered back to Liz and the time we spend together last night.
Thinking of the look she had on her face when I surprised her in the shower this morning.
The thing I loved about Liz was he innocence.
I wanted to spend the rest of day with her, discovering every inch of her sweet innocent body, making her mine.
We could have done so much but...
She has set my world on fire and I didn't want to let her go but she had to go see her mom.
I dropped her off at her apartment and made her promise to give me a call when she got home.
I spend most of the day with Keith and Ben to keep busy while Liz was visiting her mom.

After having six Jack Blacks to drink, I finally said goodbye to Keith and Ben and went back to the hotel.
Looking at my watch, it was 05:44pm and decided to have a afternoon snooze.
Walking into the bedroom, I looked at the bed and remembered Liz.
We left this morning in such a hurry, I left the DO NOT DISTURB sign hanging on my door, so the covers was still pulled back.
I went to lay on the bed but could still smell Liz on the sheets and the pillow.
Breathing in her sent I fell asleep with the picture of her on my mind.

I woke up at 06:55pm and looked at my cell to see if she called but their was no missed call from her.
I waited a little longer and by 07:45pm decided to take matters into my own hands and call her.
I dialled her cell but she didn't answer and five minutes later I tried again, but still their was no answer.
I called a few more times and left voice messages hoping she would get them but after all the calls and voice messages I decided to give up.
I still needed to talk to Liz about me not using protection when we had sex and I thought we could have talked tonight when I saw her, but I suppose that would have to wait for now.

***

The morning dragged along trying to get done with my own paper work.
At lunch time I called Rheese again but I still got his voice mail.
I left a message.
' Hi Rheese, sorry about not calling you after I came back from my mom. I fell asleep and only woke up this morning. I...must have been really tired after last nights sexcapade. Anyway, see you when I see you.'