Chapter 4

***Rheese***

As I was standing on the top floor of the club, looking down at Liz, she waved at me.

Her black hair bouncing around her shoulders, her body matching every beat as she danced.
Waving back at her, indicating that she must join me.

But as she turned to leave the dance floor, I saw a hand appearing on her shoulder.
Thinking it was Ben that wanted to dance with her but it wasn't him, the hand belonged to a stranger.
As he turned her around the stranger started dancing with Liz. I could see Liz looking uncomfortable and needed to get to her.
My heart stood still at the thought of another guys hands on her.

Making my way down the stairs and squeezing my way through the crowd to where Liz was dancing, I tapped the guy on the shoulder.

"Sorry lad but you dancing with my girl."
He didn't look to happy but I couldn't give a shit.
Liz was mine and I needed to stake my claim.

I could see the relieve on her face at my arrival.
"I was wondering when you were gonna come rescue me, my knight in shining armour," she said, putting her arms around my neck.

"You know I don't like to dance but I just couldn't stand and watch you with another guy.
Even if it means me making a fool of myself on the dance floor. YOU BELONG IN MY ARMS ONLY. Do you understand," I said, looking into her eyes as I said the words.

I needed her to see that I meant every word I was saying.

It was getting very crowded on the dance floor.
I took her by the hand and walked off the dance floor up the stairs and over to the bar.I ordered us drinks and while waiting, I watched her still swaying her body to the beat of the music. It was clear to me that she loved to dance.

From the time we walked into the club she started moving her body to the music.
And that black little dress clinging to her body and those legs of hers made me weak just looking at her move.

Calling her over to come get her drink, she walked over and came to stand in front of me pressing herself against my body. Once again, my body reacted immediately to hers and I welcomed the contact between us.

***

I didn't think that Rheese would have reacted the way he did when another guy danced with me but I liked the feeling of him being jealous over me.

'But what did he mean by saying I belong in his arms only. And the way he said it... We've only seen each other twice since we met. Could he also have feelings for me, like I had feelings for him already.'

I liked that Rheese was over protective it said a lot to me on how he felt about me. Somehow it made me feel safe. Knowing I had someone other than Ben to look after me. The way he looked at that guy, if looks could kill that guy would be dead.

As I walked to him, he handed me my beer.
Needing his touch, I pressed my body against his, still swaying to the beat of the music.
He started stroking my back with his hands, finding his way to my ass and giving it a little squeeze. "I like your ass in this tight little black dress," feeling his stubles against my cheek as he whispered in my ear.

"I'm glad you like it." I could feel his growing erection against my stomach as he was holding my ass.
Feeling how hard he was getting made me blush and I smiled at the feel of it.
"Can you feel what you do to me, Liz." Feeling his warm breath against my skin as he spoke.