Chapter 12

I woke up with devilish blue eyes staring back at me.
"Hey baby, did you have a good sleep?" Rheese asked, tightening his hold on me and kissed me gently on my lips.
"Yip, I had a good sleep. And you?" I said, lowering my head into his neck and inhaling his masculine scent.
"With you in my arms, I'll always have a good sleep. I don't want you to go in to work today. I just want to make love to you."
He looked at me with puppy dog blue eyes, half begging me to stay with him.
"I can't. Do you want me to get fired?" I replied.
"I'll take care of you, that's if they sack you."  He started nibbling my neck with his teeth, giggling at the thought of Rheese taking care of me.
He climbed on top of me, pinning my body beneath him. His was hard against my sex already. He swooped down and squeezed my breasts with his hands, taking my nipple in his mouth, tending to each one equally. My nipples peaked at his touch and I knew I was wet as I felt the throbbing between my legs with desire to have him.
"Rh...Rheese..." I moaned in his ear. He flung the duvet off the bed, the heat of our bodies and the morning sun, making us burn with lust.
He moved down the trail of my body, licking, nibbling and sucking, until he found his happy spot between my legs.
I tangled my fingers in his long hair, pressing his head closer as I spread my legs wider, offering myself to him. His tongue lapped up my juices, sucking and pulling my folds, driving me wild with desire.
I couldn't take it anymore and guided him up till our faces met and our lips locked, turning my body till he was beneath me.
"You want to be in control, baby?" he said, whispering with his warm breath on my skin, grazing my cheek with his stubles.
"I...I'll give it a go, if you let me."
But before he could answer I found his erect cock, taking me by surprise and lifted myself to slide it in me. The sensation of having him fill me, made me cry out in pleasure. I started riding him as our bodies fell into a playful rhythm, while he pinched my hard nipples between his fingers. I flinched and cried out in sweet pain.
In the distance I heard a phone ringing.
"Rheese...the cell.., ringing," gasping to catch my breath.
"Let it ring," came his reply, groaning.
His hands found my waist and he pulled me down, our mouths collided, his tongue pushing past my lips. We flicked and swirled our tongues around and then Rheese flipped me onto my back with his cock still inside of me.
The heat intensified between us and our orgasms climbing higher.
He let out a growl between his teeth, saying,"Liz, I want to fuck you into tomorrow."
His words pushed me over the edge and I came hard, like reaching the top of Mount Everest.
"Liz!" he screamed my name, as his body convulsed, spilling his warm seed inside me. We layed together panting trying to regain our natural breathing.
"Rheese?"
"Ummm...yes?"
"I think I'm late for work."
He started laughing with his head that was still nuzzling my neck.
"You had this all planned, hey," hitting him playfully with my hand on his back.
He started getting hard in my passage again, my walls expanding to his growing erection once more and we made love for the second time.
After he decided to let me out of bed to have a shower, I locked the bathroom door behind me, not to let him in.
"Liz, let me in!" he shouted and started banging on the door.
"Go away and let me get done," I shouted back to him and giggled.

***Rheese***

Every time I made love to Liz it was better than the last.
The more I had her, the more I wanted her. I finally let her go to have a shower but she was getting wise to my thinking. She locked the bathroom door not to let me in. If only it wasn't locked, god damn it, I would have had my way with her again.
My cellphone ringing, broke through my thoughts and I walked into the lounge to answer it.
It was Keith on the phone telling me that Gerry called him to tell him about the baby.
I asked him to meet me at my apartment and not to go into too much detail if Ben asked questions. I went back to the bedroom and got dressed.
I didn't want to leave without saying goodbye, so I left Liz a note saying, ' I'll be back soon.'

***

I couldn't hear him anymore and
finished showering.
When I was done drying myself, I unlocked the bathroom door.
I tiptoed into the bedroom but Rheese was no where in sight.
I got dressed in a t-shirt, jeans and takkies and went to the lounge, but Rheese was gone.
I didn't want to think why he left.
I walked into the kitchen to make a cup of coffee and found a note on the kitchen counter, saying, "I'll be back soon." Giving a sigh of relieve knowing his coming back.
I was still very unsure when it came Rheese and love.
I brought the piece of paper to my lips and pressed a kiss on the words before putting it back down on the kitchen counter.