Chapter 23

The week went by quick, it was Sunday and I had a lunch date with my mom again.
I was freaking out. I was going to I tell my mom about the baby.

After telling Rheese that I was pregnant he wouldn't let me out of his sight and insisted that I stay with him. The only time I wasn't with him was when I was at work.
He dropped and fetched me, making dinner for me, bath or showered with me.
He was overbearing, treating me like a porcelain doll.
If this was the way he was treating me now, I didn't want to think what was gonna happen when I started to show.

Laying next to Rheese made me realise this was it.
I wasn't the stupid naive little girl from three months ago.
When I leaned over the pool table that Saturday afternoon, looking up into those ocean blue eyes, as he stared back at me, I didn't think I would have ended up in his bed being pregnant with his child.
Now I was looking down at him, laying next to me, and didn't know what the future holds.

Feeling a hand moving to see if I was still next to him. He opened his eyes and have me a broad smile.
"Morning gorgeous," Rheese said, finding my hand and pressed a kiss on it.
"Morning handsome." Smiling at Rheese making googly eyes at me. "It's after ten already. I must be at my mom's before one," I said, stroking his chest hair. My body tingled with just one simple action.
If I stayed in bed any longer we would end up making love again and I my body needed to recover from all the sex we were having. I tried getting out of bed but hopelessly failed at my attempt.
"No...baby. Stay a little longer in bed," Rheese said, pulling me onto his length of his body. Kissing me all over my face and neck, skimming my back with his fingers, leaving me wanting more.
"Bloody hell Rheese. You don't play fair. You know I can't say no to you," I replied, breathing into his hair.
"I know."
Rheese smacked my ass and chuckled.
I couldn't resist him or my sexual surge and have in to him and my desire.
We made love, enjoying everything he did to me, making me come over and over again.
We layed breatless in the aftermath of our steamy sex session, just holding him a few minutes longer.
"Come now. I have to get done," I said, rolling off him.
I scurried off to the bathroom to have a shower, leaving him staring at my sudden actions.

When I finished dressing me, I heard Rheese on his cell. When I went in search of him, he was standing by the railings on the balcony.
The view we had always seemed to take my breath away when I saw it. As I walked up to him he turned around, anger looked on his face.
'Who was he speaking to that made him so angry.'
"Who was that you talking to?"
"Oh, just one of my sister's friends."
Rheese walked up to me and kissed me on my forehead, disappearing into the bedroom.
When it came to his family he was very vage, not giving too much information.

' Why was he speaking to his sister's friend? And why was he angry at his sister's friend?'

I had to make a move before Rheese came out of the bathroom, knowing he most probably would want to go with me to my mom.
As I walked into the bedroom Rheese was almost done getting dressed.

'Shit, so much for my grand escape.'

"Hey, Rheese, I'm leaving now. I'll see you later," I said, walking to his side to give him a peck on the cheek and holding my breath for his reply.
"What? No. You shouldn't have to do this by yourself. Give me a minute. I'm almost done."
I was hoping he'll just let it go but I had a feeling he would react the way he did.
I walked out the bedroom and sank into one of the couches, waiting for him.

***Rheese***

Someone needed to explain to me how a pregnant Liz could become more desirable than what she already was.
Every chance I got Liz would end up underneath or on top of me.
When she first told me she's pregnant, I made sure she stayed with me. Sometimes Liz could be very unpredictable in the way she behaved.
The last couple of days, I would wake up and the first thing I did was reach out my hand to make sure she was next to me.
This morning was no different.
I opened my eyes and saw her staring intently at me. I wish I knew what was going through her mind.
I know she had to go to her mother because it was Sunday but knowing Liz she would also want to go by herself. She was telling her mom today about her pregnancy. I wasn't going to allow that to happen.
I wanted to be there with her when she told her mom she's pregnant. I still had the job of telling my own mother but that I would do when I call her.