Un

Gerard

My brother slowly guided me to the park. I had my messenger bag, with my art supplies in it, slung on my shoulder.

"Gerard, you can sit down."

"Thanks Mikey. I'll call you when I want you to come and get me." I heard him walking away and pulled out my sketchbook, pencil, and eraser.

I let my heart guide my hand. I never knew what I was actually drawing, but I liked the feel of the pencil in my grasp. I had been accepted into a college for the arts in my sophomore year of high school. I'm a junior now.

Being blind doesn't help me. I don't like the pity people give me. They will ask if I need help when I'm perfectly fine on my own.

I heard someone stop in front of me, "Why are you drawing me?" He was male. I hope. I hate when I mess up people's genders and pronouns.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to. I actually have no idea what I'm drawing."

"How do you not know what you're drawing?"

"I'm blind." After I said this he sat down next to me. "What are you doing?"

"I'm sitting next to you. I want to see how your drawing turns out. I'm Frank, by the way." He grabbed my free hand and started shaking it.

"Gerard, nice to meet you Frank."

This book is going to have shorter chapters then my joshler. But hey they met in the first chap and actually enjoy each other's company.

So uh, why do you think Gerard was drawing Frank?

Or why Frank was looking at Gerard in the first place?

All questions to be answered in the long run.

So long
-Egg

I Hope You See Me Soon.(Frerard)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara