Vingt-Cinq

Gerard

Frank and I walked home slowly, because he was still weak. We didn't talk much, because he was thinking, and I was looking at everything.

It was great, being able to see again. I could see everything I've wanted to see. And my room! I could see all the art on the walls.

"Gerard? Can we sit please?"

"Sure, what's up?"

"I'm just tired. Can you call Mikey to come get us?" I could tell he was exhausted. He had heavy bags under his eyes and his skin was pale, paler than usual.

"Did you turn your IV back on?!"

"Oh! No..." He started laughing before turning it on.

"You're a dingus."

He shouldered me before responding, "But I'm your dingus. Did you guys get anymore songs?!"

"You are," I hugged him, "Yeah, we got all six." He looked sad. "I found the song you were writing, we are using it." He started to smile.

"I love you. When I die, I'm gonna be happy, I hope you know that."

"I love you too. I wish your mom would pick up the phone so we could get the transfusion. It would be better than waiting until it A. Is out of your system, or B. Until it kills you." We just sat on the bench, sitting in silence. I never called Mikey to come pick us up, so I called him about thirty minutes after.

So, I'm gonna be ending this soon.

So long
-Egg