Deux

Gerard

"Class?" Mr. Joseph said. "We have a new student in music today. This is Frank." I could here him shuffle forward.

"Gerard? Can he sit next to you?"

"Yes, Mr. Joseph, he can." I heard his shoes walk to the seat next to me.

"Hey." It was the kid from the park. The one who sat next to me and watched me draw.

"Hi."

"Any new drawings of me?" He chuckled.

"I dunno, mind checking?" I slid the papers across the desk. I heard him hum in approval.

"None of me, but is that Mikey?"

"Yeah, he's my brother." I heard him oh, then Mr. Joseph explained the group project.

"You will start a band, four of you in a group, by the end of the year you will present six new completed songs, I will be choosing you partners. First group is: Pete, Patrick, Joe, and Andy. Second group can be: Brendon, Ryan, Spencer, and Brent. That leaves Ray, Mikey, Gerard, and Frank, and because we have one extra student Bob you will join Mikey's group. Today you will present the name of the band and who will be playing which instrument. Get started." I heard people shuffling over to their groups while mine walked over to me.

"Ok who plays what? I play bass." Mikey said to the group.

"I play guitar." Ray told us.

"I play the drums." I guess Bob said that.

I felt the groups gaze on me, "I sing."

"What about you Frank?"

Frank whispered something. And after that I heard the strum of a guitar. He brought his guitar with him?

BAND!!!!!!! I even put Bob in there. You can guess what the band name is going to be.

So long
-Egg