Dix-Neuf

Frank

"Melanie? Why do you need a stomach pump?" I asked the doctor, it was just water right?

"That wasn't water, it's was lighter fluid. Your dad tried to poison you." What?! I knew he hated me, but poison?!

"How did you know?"

"That's my best guess, why would he give you a birthday present, and why would it be a bottle of water?" I guess. "Ok now, open your mouth. Don't thrash around Frank. Can we get him on anesthesia?"

"Yes Doctor Martinez."

They stuck me with a shot and five minutes later I blacked out.

-*~+~*-

"Frank? I know you're probably can't hear me, but I'm sorry about your fucked up life. No one should have to go through that." He started to cry.

Don't cry! Fuck!

He can't cry, I wasn't their to comfort him. I needed to wake up.

"They say that some of the fluid got into your blood stream, but they can't do anything about it without parents permission. Your moms not picking up the phone, so you're in a medically induced coma. Fuck! I'm sorry Frank. I shouldn't of yelled at you like that. This is all my fault." He threw his arms over me.

You can't hear me, I shouldn't have responded that way when you yelled at me.

"Bye Frank, see you tomorrow. So long, and good night."

I cry...I'm dead, I guess you could say, SHE DIES!!! Sorry.

So long
-Egg