Vingt-Quatre

Frank

Gerard has been staring at me for thirty minutes now. I understand that it's because he can stare at me now.

"Frank. Frank? Frank!" Melanie was waving her hand in front of my face. "You're going home with Gerard today."

"I know." People have been telling me this since this morning.

"You're coming home now, Frank." Gerard looked at me again.

"Oh. Now?" Melanie and Gerard nodded in synchronization. "What about this IV?" I gestured to towards the needle stuck in the top of my hand.

"You have to keep it in until-" she cut off her sentence. I knew what she was going to say: Until I die.

"So I have to carry," I gestured to the pole with the fluid being pumped into my body, "That around with me?" She nodded.

"Gee? Could you hand me my clothes?" He stood up and walked over to my shirt and pants, while Melanie showed me what I need to do to the IV so I could put my shirt on.

"Thanks Melanie."

"You're welcome Frank. Just remember, tell the receptionist that you left, so that the other doctors don't freak out." And with that, she left my life.

"Frankie?"

"Yeah, Gee?"

"You're beautiful." And with that he walked me out of the hospital.

Short filler. I'll update later.

So long
-Egg