Dix-Huit

Gerard

Frank was my boyfriend! My fucking boyfriend! We were sitting in his room now, waiting for Bob, Mikey, and Ray. They were bringing their instruments with them too. Well, Bob was bringing one of the small electric kits.

"So, Gee, draw anything new?" Frank asked me a random question. He was playing with my fingers and studying my nails.

"No, why?" I asked him back, while intertwining our fingers.

"Just asking, I want to know what's going to go in that frame though." I knew what he was talking about, he described it to me. I don't draw in my room though. I just sleep draw I guess.

"I don't know. Are you going home when you get out of here?" I asked him. His dad wouldn't be there.

"Yeah, who would hide the alcohol from my mom?" He answered.

"Frank, your dad wants to see you." Melanie walked in.

"Send him in I guess." I felt Frank lay down in the bed.

"Frank. Who's this." His dad sounded stern. Scary.

"I'm Gerard, his friend. Who are you?" I tried to sound as strong as I could.

"His father. I know he won't talk. I just wanted to tell him I'm going to jail because he can't keep his mouth shut. Just wanted to give him a birthday present. Here." He handed it to me. I heard him exit the room.

"What is it Frankie?" It felt like a bottle.

"It's a bottle of water. Here give it to me." I set it on the bed for him to grab. I heard him fumble with the lid and take a sip. "This stuff is disgusting!" He shouted.

"Frank? Give that to me." Melanie said. "Did you drink from it?"

"Yeah, why?" He questioned.

"We need a stomach pump in here stat!" She yelled. "Gerard go sit outside please."

"O-okay, uh, Frank? I'll be outside I guess."   I guess shock was a drug.

I love drama, the class, and club, what am I saying, my forte is writing drama.

So long
-Egg