Vingt-Huit

Frank

"Frank! You have your appointment is today!" Gerard's mom yelled from the living room.

"But I stayed up late last night!" I got out of the bed, even though my limbs screamed in denial. Is this what it feels like to be dying?

"Why did you do that?" She was sincere. I really liked Gerard and Mikey's mom, she didn't act like she cared.

"Gerard had a nightmare, I woke up and comforted him." He also comforted me, but I didn't need to tell her that.

"That's reasonable. Could you please go get dressed?" Another thing I liked about her was she didn't push answers out of you.

I was in the car with her now, Gerard couldn't come because he has to go to school. I'm glad he couldn't come. If he did, maybe his dream was coming true.

When we got to the hospital, Ms. Way sent me to sit down, while she checked me in. Afterwards, she left because she had errands to run. I pulled out my phone and texted Gerard.

Frank: you're at lunch now right?

Gerard: yeah what's up?

Frank: I'm scared.

Gerard: I wish I could be there.

"Frank Iero?" A doctor called. I stood up and texted Gerard a goodbye.

"That's me." I walked over, I'm glad I don't have to lug my IV around anymore after this.

"I'm Dr. Davis. You can call me Jiley, if you like." She introduced herself. "So your here to save your life?"

"Nope, here to save someone else's." I said sarcastically. She laughed and lead me to a hospital room.

"We are going to put you under anesthesia, is that okay?" I nodded. What if this is how I died in Gerard's dream? They unplugged my IV and I died!

"Don't unplug my IV? It's kinda keeping alive." I said to her.

"We wouldn't, Melanie told us to be carful to you." My vision blurred and got darker before I faded into sleep.

I woke up with only my jeans on. Did that mean they cut my shirt off?! I looked over and saw my sleeping with sirens t-shirt perfectly fine and hanging on a chair. I got up to reach for it and put it on before someone came and tackled me back into the bed.

"Your alive! My dream wasn't telling the truth! I'm so happy to see you Frank!" Gerard muttered into my shoulder. His knees were to my sides and he was laying on top of me.

"Yeah, I'm already feeling better. This probably looks really wrong Gee." He laughed and straightened his legs out and lied down next to me instead.

Yay!! Happiness!! This will be ending at chapter trente.

So long
-Kess