Six

Gerard

I had him call Mikey to come pick us up.

"Hey, Mikey?" He shuffled in his seat.

"Yeah, Gerard wants you to come pick him up though." Another shuffle while I heard Mikey's unintelligible voice on the receiver.

"Um, yeah, about that...I'm spending the night." Mikey spoke again.

"Yeah, see you soon." The click of the phone turning off.

"When is he going to be here?" I questioned him.

"About five minutes. He's stopping to get coffee first though." Frank said with a laugh. Mikey was obsessed with coffee, but not as much as me.

"Do I have your number Iero?" I couldn't remember if I did or not, so why not ask him now.

"I don't think so, here give me your phone I'll put it in." I heard him tapping the touch screen and then take a picture, not like it mattered though. I wouldn't be able to admire it like other people did with their crushes.

Wait! Did I just say Frank Iero was my crush?

Oh shit! I mean, from what I could tell he was sweet, and I imagined him as a pretty beautiful guy, but was he gay?

"Yes, I am gay." Oh shit, shit, shit, shit, shit!!! Did I say that out loud?

"Did I say that out loud?" I asked him.

"Most of it, all I heard was 'Oh shit!' Then I zoned out then I heard you ask if I was gay, so I answered. But I'm not gay, just bi."

"Your bi?" I guess Mikey came up in that time to hear that.

"Yeah."

"Same man! Bi buddies!!" I smacked my head with my hand. Could he not try to embarrass me? They were laughing with each other while I was packing up my supplies.

After I slung my bag over my shoulder I stood up and felt around for someone's arm.

"Oh here Gee." Frank said to me, while he held out his arm for me to hold on to.

"I like that, keep calling me it." I heard Mikey laugh at something Frank must have done. We walked home slowly with Frank telling me to watch my step every thirty seconds. I don't think he realized that I've been doing this for a while and could walk myself home, but I don't want to be kidnapped, so I have Mikey take me home.

<3

So long
-Egg