Quatre

*trigger warning for verbal abuse?*

Frank

Most people call school a hell hole. That's what I call my home. My father constantly abuses me, my mother is too drunk to care.

I used to go to catholic school, that is until the church found out about my "homosexual tendencies" in which they sent me to some camp to "pray the gay away." It didn't work so I go to Belleville High now. 

I quietly unlocked the door to my house, hoping my father didn't hear me, and snuck up to my room. Of course, nothing can go my way and I step on the stair I have been avoiding my whole life.

"Frank! Get your ass down here," My father called aggressively. "Thinking you can sneak past me. You son of a bitch. How about I put an alarm system on the doors. You won't be able to sneak past then." I walked into the living room, only to have him grab my hair and shove me onto the couch.

"Don't hurt him." I heard my mother slur.

"Shut up bitch." She trembled in the arm chair as the venomous words of my father hit her.

"Me and your slut of a mother, have news for you." He spat at me.

How could a man be so angry at the world with out the works of alcohol or drugs?

"Well are you going to tell him?!" He glared at the only person who had a sliver of love for me, it was a shame she was always drunk.

"Well Frankie, I am preg-" Before could finish her slurred sentence, I darted out of the living room and upstairs to mine.

"Frank! You get your dick filled ass down here!" My father yelled at me.

It's was a good thing that we had a fire escape ladder on my window. I slung my guitar, Pansy, over my shoulder and climbed out the window.

This was the first time I actually ran away from my family, and my only safe place was the bench where I met Gerard.

Juicy news, so Mrs. Iero is preggers. Wonder if it's a boy or a girl?

So long
-Egg