Vingt Neuf

Frank

"Wake up Frankie, we got to go to school." Gerard dragged out the 'O' and rolled on top of me.

"I know, we are performing today. I'm so glad I got those three hours of practice!" That's all I had, I was either in the hospital, rehabilitating, or to weak to do anything.

"You'll do great." He kissed my forehead and rolled onto the floor. "I think I'm gonna put you in that frame." He said pulling a shirt on.

"You should, I'd look great on your wall." I smirked at him. He smiled back before jumping onto the bed and laying across me.

"I love you Frankie."

"I love you too, Gee. We got to get to school though." He grunted before rolling onto the floor for the second time.

"Are you two coming or not?!" Mikey yelled from what I think is the living room.

"Be right there! Awkward knees." I mumbled so only Gerard could hear me. He laughed obnoxiously.

"We better get going before he whacks you across the head with his bass." Gerard said while I got out of the bed and opened the drawer with my clothes in them. I pulled out a black t-shirt and skinny jeans.

"Should I bring Pansy, or use a school guitar?" I knew he would say to bring Pansy, because I 'had a special connection with her'.

"You know my answer. Use a school guitar." My jaw dropped before he started laughing. "Bring Pansy! I can't believe that you believed me."

"You're such a joke Gerard." I smacked him before walking out of the room.

"I guess we don't have a singer. Let's go Frank." We walked out and Mikey started the car. Five seconds later, Gerard ran out with his shoes half on.

"You're an asshole Mikey." Gerard huffed.

"Thanks, like I didn't know." Mikey smiled sarcastically.

One more chapter.

So long
-Kess