Huit

Frank

"Pizza is here." Mikey informed us. Of course he had to come in as soon as I was about to kiss him.

"Hawaiian?!" Gerard practically jumped off the bed.

"Quarter of it," Mikey responded with a chuckle. "I got quarter of it cheese, and then half is pepperoni." He directed his statement towards me. I nodded in response.

Mikey left the doorway and I walked out with Gerard behind me.

"So," Mikey said to us, "since we are in a 'band' we need songs. Any ideas?"

"I have a few." Gerard said.

"Yeah, me too." I said even though it was only one.

"What are your ideas Gee?" He went to his room and came back with a couple of papers.

"Uh, they are in Braille, so they may be a bit hard to read." He sat back in his seat while handing the papers to Mikey.

"This one is cool. I'm not ok. I like it. Especially this little dialogue part in the beginning."

"Thanks Mikes."

I sat there enjoying my pizza while they talked about songs. When I was finished I left them alone and went into Gerard's room and started strumming Pansy. I had been working on a melody for one of the songs I was thinking of, but they probably wouldn't like it. My mind started going elsewhere. My dad was going to kill me for running away. My mom won't defend me. I'd break the promise. Gerard would be disappointed. And I just go back to not talking at all.

No, I won't break the promise. I don't want Gerard to be disappointed in me.

"That! What you are playing! It would be perfect for I'm not okay!" Gerard said while walking into the bedroom.

"Really? I was going to use it for a different song." I told him.

"Okay, you could use it for your song, but for I'm not okay, all we would need to do is change a few notes, change the tone, and have a faster beat, then it would be perfect!" He was really excited about this.

"Okay, let's do it." I responded.

A bit of spam after this. Hope I don't bug you guys to much.

So long
-Egg