Trois

Frank

Gerard was beautiful. He had onyx colored hair and hazel eyes that popped on his pale skin. Because of him I talked after ten years of silence. It was a shame he couldn't see me.

"Any ideas for the band name?" Ray looked over the group. I shook my head, while Gerard mumbled a no. We were in the library now, because it was too loud in the music room. Mikey stood up and went down an aisle of books.

"What about Chemical Romance?" He said walking out of the aisle with a book in his hand.

"My Chemical Romance." Bob said in response.

"Where'd you get the name Mikey?" Gerard said.

"This book, Ecstasy: Three Tales Of Chemical Romance." He said passing the book to Gerard. I took the book out of his lap and returned it to its spot.

"So we are My Chemical Romance then?" Mikey said after a while. Every one nodded in agreement. "Let's get back to Mr. Joseph then."

Brendon's group went up first.

"I sing and play guitar." Brendon said first into the mic.

"I play drums." Spencer said after him.

"I play guitar." Ryan said next.

"And I play bass." Jon said.

"And our band name is Panic! At The Disco." They all said together. After they explained the name they left the makeshift stage and we were up next.  Gerard grabbed hold to my arm so I could guide him up the stairs.

"So I play bass." Mikey said over confidently.

"I play drums." Bob said.

"I play guitar." Ray said shyly.

I whispered in Gerard's ear, "Please don't make me talk." He nodded in response.

"Frank also plays guitar and he screams. I sing." He said pleasantly.

"Our band name is My Chemical Romance, we had the idea when I got bored and walked down an aisle in the library and found this book." Mikey showed the book to the class.

"Ok Pete, your group is next." We walked off stage and Petes group walked up.

"So uh I, jeez, this mic stand is tall." Pete walked up behind Patrick and lifted him up, "Thanks Pete." The class started laughing. I zoned out once the laughter died down. I saw Gerard drawing, it was a sketch for now but it looked like a graveyard.

So why is Gee drawing a graveyard????
And awwww they are so cute!

So long
-Egg