Trente

Gerard

"My Chemical Romance." We walked onto the stage in the auditorium. I can't believe the whole junior grade is in here.

"You like D and D, Audrey Hepburn, fangoria, Harry Houdini, and croquet. You can't swim, you can dance, and you don't know karate. Face it, your never gonna make it." Ray said his part perfectly, now it was my turn.

"I don't want to make it, I just wanna-" Then the music for I'm not ok(I promise) started.

We got through it, and Frank did something unexpected. I was singing, then he goes "Trust me." And kissed me on the cheek. The audience freaked out, but we had to keep performing.

The next song was the song Frank wrote, it's called Cemetery Drive. Mikey fell down while I was singing it.

At the end of our performance Mr. Joseph came up with the principle, Mr. Dun, and he told us that all the bands that performed, should keep the bands going after high school. He also said that all of us did great, and all got As.

"Gerard?" Frank ran up to me.

"What's up?" He proceeded to get down on one knee and pull out a box. I was freaking out on the inside. When he opened it it was a watermelon ring pop.

"I bought you a ring pop!"

"Jesus fucking Christ Frank! I though you were fucking proposing!" I smacked his arm but still took the ring pop and started to lick it.

"What I mean is," he pulled out another box and opened it. This time, a wedding band was in it, "Do you promise to marry me, when we get out of high school?"

"Of course Frankie!" I pulled him up and kissed him. The whole audience cheered again.

That's the end! I hope you all enjoyed. I had a great time writing this, and I really don't want it to end, but as the saying goes: all good things come to an end.

So long
-One Half Of Kess