Neuf

Anyone want to guess what language the chapters are in?

We all went and sat in the living room, and performed the song as well as we could without Ray or Bob.

"That was awesome!" Mikey exclaimed, of course he kept a straight face during it.

"You're right that was awesome." Gerard responded.

"Let's get to bed guys, we gotta have energy for tomorrow." Mikey nodded and walked off to his bedroom, while Gerard came up to me and grabbed my hand leading me to his room.

"Here, you can wear this." He said taking out a pair of sweats.

"No shirt?"

"Frank you could sleep in your boxers and I wouldn't be able to see you, do you need a shirt though?" I mean I guess he was right...but I'm not testing that.

I shook my head.

"If you are shaking or nodding your head, remember, I. Can't. See. You."

"Right. No, I'm fine with out a shirt."

"Ok, could you please turn around, you can still see." I did as he said, and turned around. Just because my dad is a dick, doesn't mean I don't give people privacy.

"Kay, you can turn back around. And get in bed I guess." I got under the covers and faced the side with out a Gerard.

"You're really pretty Gerard, I wish you could see it." I mumbled before falling asleep, too bad I didn't hear the 'I love you Frank Iero.' In my unconscious state of sleep.

Oooooooooo. So No Shows and Run Dry ( X Heart X Fingers) are my happy songs currently.

So long
-Egg