Vingt et un

Gerard

Oh shit! Why is everything white?

"Gerard! You're up!" Mikey called.

"Uh, yeah, why is it white?" I asked him. Was he the only one in the room?

"Bandages, we have to change them now." The doctor that put me under said.

While he was fumbling with the bandages I heard him say that I will see, but it will be blurry.

"Ok, now close your eyes please." I didn't follow his directions and was hit with a blinding light.

"That's why you should have closed your eyes, Gerard." Mikey mumbled.

"Shut up, if I had a pillow I would throw it at you."

"Then I guess I'm not telling you what happened while you were asleep."

"What happened!"

"Nothing."

"Mikey. What. Happened."

"Chill out man, all that happened was Frank woke up." He said in a matter-of-fact way.

"You weren't going to tell me that! Take me to him, please." I stood up and waited for him to come to me.

"Let's go."

-*~+~*-

"Frankie?" I whispered into the room.

"Gerard? What's on your face?" His voice was gravelly.

"Bandages, for my eyes. I can see now. Well in three days I can see." I told him.

"So, you'll be able to see me?"

"Well yeah, and all my art. I'll be able to text!" I've always wanted to text!

"You could fill that frame."

"I don't know with what though. Maybe it's already filled, but you weren't there to tell me."

"I'm sorry. Come here, Gee." I walked over to him, I had memorized the room from all the times I was in here. I laid down next to him and he held me. It is weird, because he's shorter than me.

"You're so short Frank."

"Thanks..."

I laughed, "Except your shortness. I love you Frank."

He didn't respond. Maybe he wasn't ready to say that, or he didn't.

"I love you too, Gee." I smiled into his forehead before kissing him.

Yay! Gerard can see and Frank is awake!
And they said I love you!

So long
-Egg