Chapter 4

Okay I'm going home with a boy band, I'm going to live with a boy band. I open a small cupboard that me and Lucy share, and pull out an orange suitcase that has a patten of blue circles on it.

I put in my clothes, my books, my iPhone and iPod and my bathroom needs. I was just about done when there was a knock at the door, I knew it wasn't Lucy cause she wouldn't have knocked so I knew it had to be one of the boys. "Come in" I said, the door opened and I saw a cute blonde step into my room. " oh hey Niall I'm all most done" I say, "I thought so, the lads told me to come up here and check on you " he said and I laughed.

And he giggled lightly too, I zipped up my suitcase and pulled it off my bed onto the floor. I tried to lift it, but it wouldn't move I'm sure I didn't put that much stuff in it, now I wish I did buy the one with wheels. Niall turned around and smiled he walked towards me and lifted my suitcase and started to walk down stairs and I followed him.

When we got to where the boys were, I saw that they had all the paper work out in front of them. Louis smiled at us and tilted his head towards the door signalling us to go outside, we walked outside to the car. Niall unlocked the car and popped the boot, I smiled as he put my luggage into the car.

"Don't you have to sign too?" I asked him, " I have already, I was the first, I think that's why the lads wanted me to get you" he said. "Oh" I said a little embarrassed and looked away.

I could see him smiling at me but I kept my head down, a few minutes later the boys and Rebecca came out. "OK so, all of the paper work is filled out and she has all her luggage so I guess this is goodbye" she said walking over to me. I ran in to her arms, her arms were home while I lived here, she was like a mother to me.

I said goodbye to her and all of the other children that were in the orphanage, all of the little kids would hug me begging me not to go. But Lucy was the hardest to say goodbye too. Me and the boys jumped into the car and started to drive off, I looked back at all the kids at the front waving at me.

I sat beside Liam and behind Niall, Louis drove and Zayn sat in the front beside him, and then Harry sat beside Niall and in front of Liam. We drove around for a bit and then Louis pulled up at a big big house, with a wooden deck at the front and flat roof with a shade on the top, a beautiful garden and a gorgeous footpath.

I walk to the back of the car to get my bag from the boot, but Niall has it again I offered to take it but he didn't say anything he just smiled and walked toward the house. We all walked into the house, it's amazing the big tree trunks holding up the roof, the spa in the corner, a lounge with a massive flat screen television in front. At the right there is a huge kitchen and a hall, I walk down the hall and I see rooms.

So far I have seen 7 bed rooms, 2 studies, 4 bathrooms, a studio and a flight of stairs, I walk up the stairs and open a door that has a painting of an old man in a garden. I take a step onto what seems to be the roof, its gorgeous, it has a pool with a shade over it, a small lounge with a hut standing over the top of it and a balcony with a silver railing. I walk over to the railing and I look out at the beautiful view, you can see everything, the hotels, the tennis courts, the beach. "Gosh this place is amazing" I say, " it is, isn't it" I heard a voice I jumped and turned around to see Niall smiling at me.

"Oh my god! Niall that's not funny you scared the crap out of me" I said a bit louder then I wanted it to come out.