Chapter 28

"No Natasha wait" he calls, I don't want you to get hurt in this Harry, I don't want the others to get hurt either.

"You cant do this on your own, we need to do this together" He states and I pause, he's right. I know he is, but I just can't bring myself the pain, of what would happen if he of the other boys were to get hurt. "Okay" I turn around with my eyes closed, "I agree, yes we need to work together, but I really wish it wasn't like this, and you and the boys hadn't of gotten involved." I stated. "I wish it was easier" Harry replies, hanging his head and finishing with a sigh. "Okay, there's an opening on the left up ahead, then another a few metres down." I look up at him as to ask which one, "I'll go right" he answered. "Shout when you find something?" I question, "agreed" he replies and jogs up the narrow alley way.

I jog just after him, he turns right and I left. We break away from each other, getting further and further away. Okay think Natasha, what are you going to do. I look around this strange place, I move up to a wall, and put my ear up against it. Nothing, I hear nothing. I close my eyes for a few seconds, not soon after I reopen them and look down the hall, following the wall I am up against. Squinting my eyes and I see one brick out of place, moving closer I reach my hand out to touch it. Once I stood in front of the brick, I push it back into the wall.

The wall shakes as I stand there, rocks fall from the tops of the odd, broken walls. The walls move around as if an earthquake was occurring. Next thing I know, I'm no longer in the original spot I was standing it. The walls in front of me had formed some type of opening, I turn to look back and where I had came from, not that that would do much. I stand there for a few second debating whether or not I should go it. I didn't even bother calling out to Harry, because this is my fight, this is my fault an I don't want more people getting hurt. I walk through the now open path way, I take my first step and...

I honestly hate this, and I'm sick of your lovey dovey shit. You have no more time.

And with that it went dark, no lights, no sounds. Just pure nothingness. As if death had taken the living souls of every living object on the earth, except my body was the earth.