Chapter9

Niall's POV

I wish she knew how I felt about her, I wish it was easy to tell her. But here I am in my room being a baby, I was so angry and sad when Zayn went with Natasha. I wanted to go with her just us to spending time together, I didn't care that it was In the shopping centre. I light knock on the door and I looked up for my guitar, "who is it?" I ask playing the same cord over and over again. "It just me" I light voice said opening the door, she smiled walking over and sitting in front of me on a beanbag.

"I was umm just checking on you" she said looking at the feet with her dark blue painted toes facing one another, I just looked at her and captured all her beauty and watched as she shyly looked back at me with confusion and question. Before I know it I fall on my knees in front of her and grab her small hands, "Natasha I know you won't feel the same way about me as I do to you but I like you, I know it's weird but it's true I love the way you laugh and the way you do you hair, the way you walk and the way your eyes sparkle when you sit in a sun light. Natasha I'm not upset I'm not sad I just hope you don't hate me for this" I say taking a deep breath not looking up at her but keeping my eyes closed as I grip onto her hands with mine.

I feel a spark hit me as if a firework had just been set off, I keep my eyes closed as my mouth was touched with the sweet taste of blueberries. When we broke away she looked at me with her brown eyes, she smiled and I did back "Niall I don't hate you don't think that your just confused ok, come on let's to down stairs and see if dinner is here" she said grabbing my hand. We walk to the living room hand in hand I'm don't know what the boys with think about this, or what just happen next, will she let go of my hand, is this just her being sweet or does she like me?

When we enter the room all heads are turned as we walk to the couch, she lets go of my hand and goes to get some food. The boys still staring in aw at what is going on, I told them what happened before Shaun came back and we all sat down and watched ' Love is in the air' to wrap up tonight. The movie finishes and I look around Liam and Zayn went to bed earlier but Louis is sleeping on the floor and Harry on one of the lounges, Natasha is laying on my shoulder fast asleep. I smile knowing that she was here with me, I don't know what we at or if we are anything but I'm glad that we are here together. I turn the t.v off and move my body slightly not to wake her, I held her head so it wouldn't fall and cause her to awaken.

I slid my arms around her small body to carry her upstairs, with one on her back and the other under her legs. Is I walk into the hall I admire her beautiful, she's so adorable with she sleeps. I lay her on her bed waiting, watching to see if her wakes up. When she doesn't I know that now is the time to leave her in peace, I know that Liam and Zayn are sleep in there rooms and Harry and Louis are outside with pillows and blankets. I walk back into the lounge room and start to clean up all the food and drinks, I know is like 10:34 but I can't sleep and being in Natasha's room watching her sleep is pretty creepy. Plus if I clean up now it's saves the yelling and bickering in the morning of who will clean up, we all know Louis and Harry will jump around and not help and it will be Liam how will clean it up like always.

Harry doesn't always muck around he can be serious sometime, well lets be serious we all can be but when it comes to cleaning the boys down really like it. I don't know what has gotten in to me, I've never felt this feeling inside my stomach before its like buffer-flies but fireworks as well. I think I'm in love. When I'm finished picking up everything and have washed up, i finally think it's time for bed, I turn all the lights off and go into my room.