Chapter 25

"Well don't lie to me" she snarls, taking a step closer to us. Niall's ear piercing scream stop as once again his mouth was tapped up, with the same tape that was ripped off his mouth before the enserdent. Niall lets another tear fall from his eye as he looks at the floor, I do the same thing not realising that we are doing the same thing. Ella's head turns to look at Niall, the smirk that was once held on her face, started to down as she then looked at me.

"You aren't dating, but you do have something" she stopped and looked at the floor. "Oh who you remind me of myself", I instantly stop crying for a few seconds while I stare at her now in disbelief. How dare she! How dare she compare us! She grins a bit for a moment as she speaks, "your father and I were like that, stubborn, angry, wouldn't let anyone get into our heads and change what we believed in" she sign and the grin fades. What is this, oh god it hunk I'm felling sorry for her. I think punishment is required.

"But ha. then you decided, what he isn't good even? He's just a drunk now, he hardly counts as a human being!?" I scoff some tears are still falling, as I think about his death. "If only you knew" she looked up at me, if only I knew what? She takes a step closer to Harry's and I, I slow my breath down a bit. "Then tell me" I look her right in the eyes, she seems a bit surprised like she wouldn't of thought, I would of wanted to know the answer.

"Well your father was a very, unusual man. He's would drink as you know for hours, days, weeks, months and years. He had to have things his way, but he also didn't care at the same time. That night when he came home he was drunk as usual, he came straight from the down town bar. He wasn't like this because he wanted to, believe it or not. He went to a meeting with a man I can't remember of, but I do remember that the idea your father had was turned down by this man."

I scrunched up my face and then raised an eyebrow, "so you decided to kill him?"

"No, sweetheart I'm not done!" She starts to steam.

"When he came home he slurred and hit things, I tried to be calm but he was just wreaked. He went to see this man about a job, the man asked some wrong questions and you father lost it for a bit. He was kicked out and sued, so he went to the pub with some mates. Got drunk and came home. The gun he had was from a business, that he did for an ad to gain money. When I tried calming him down, I grabbed his arm to kinda pull him. He got the gun and pointed it at me, I didn't know what to do I wouldn't move or I would get shot. When your brother came out to see what all the noise was about, he saw the gun. He tried to also calm your father down, not knowing what else to do. He took a step forward and was warned, if he was to move again he would be shot. Then that's when your sister came down, also wanted to know what was going on. She held a frypan in her hands, scared and thinking it was a robbery. Your brother said some word and stepped again, the gun went off just skimming his arm. The bullet hit the frypan and bounced back, when it did it hit your brother in the back of the head. He was killed just like that."