Chapter 18

Photo^No Brightness^

I don't want to say in this place any longer so I'm going, I grab Harry's hand and run forwards. I don't know what's out there but we need to find out.

A few minutes past and I'm not even sure I remember how to breath, Harry looks like he's about to past out and it's so hot down here it's like we're in the oven. I grab his hand and put it forward, "no. I can't do it." He replies breathless, sitting on the floor lending against the wall. I kind of fell bad now, because he's out of breath, (I'm surprised he's still breathing) and I'm here dragging him along, when I can barely catch my breath.

I bend over with my hands on my knees, I've have so many emotions going on in my head. Frightened, nervous, worried, panicking, breathless but not scared. I don't know how but, just not scared.

Half an hour

The voice calls, I make a shift turn to harry and he jumps up and starts to run, as I follow him. Is path must go on for ever! "Stop!!" I scream, trying as hard as I can to stop my feet, as well as pulling Harry's shirt back with me. Booby-traps. Harry knew exactly what I was seeing, two thin small wires. One just above the floor and the other around forehead height, Harry looks around before moving. He takes my hand not bothering to look back, because he knows I'm right behind him. He takes a step over the first small wire, then not short after ducks for the one, that now hovers over his head. I copy his moves almost in sync, to scared to be to late or to early.

We start to pick up the pace, as we are well away for the first trap. I can't handle this waiting anymore, I look though the middle of the two tall dark grey stone walls. Stuff it. I begin to run letting go of Harry's hand, "Natasha no! Stop!" He calls. He also begins to run after me, trying to catch up to me. And make me stop?

I'm a few feets ahead of Harry and about to hit a flight of stairs, it's a bit strange when you think about it. Stairs in a tunnel, oh well. This women is crazy I guess. Harry's shouting something but I don't know what he's saying, I don't want to stop because we don't have a lot of time, so I don't. I'm on my seventh step and as I take it I hear harry boom, "JUMP!" I do so and an arrow hit the bricks on the other side of the stairs. I stop and turn to Harry who is now behind me, "could you wait for me next time, Jesus Natasha" he puffs.

We continue running, up and down, left and right, until we reach a door. This is not just any door, this door is made from Purple Heart timber. In the middle of nowhere. With a purple this beautiful you can really tell its the most beautiful thing here. Of course, we are in the middle of nowhere but then that would explain it.

Harry walks forward and reaches for the handle, I on the other hand just realised I had been standing frozen staring at a door. Harry twists the knob and I jerk, scared to see what lyes ahead. Body's, blood, chains? Harry with the door finally unlocked he pushes, not a noise was heard from the door as is slowly swings open. I tilt my head surprised at what lye in the room, one single light bulb hung above a table. A table that was black, a table so small that only a small pot plant could be sat on it, and which it did with a tinny blue rosé forming from the soil.

We forward in to the dime room, the light didn't do much but hey it's better then nothing.

"Beautiful, isn't it" a voice spoke as I flinch, putting my hand away from the pot on the table. A swift head turn form Harry and he's by my side, "awh how sweet, your boyfriend is trying to protect you" she laughs. "He's not my boyfriend" I state bluntly with my knees beginning to shake, "that's right, isn't your boyfriend the blond one?" She turns on a lamp that sat next to her, on an even smaller table. This light bright and then she spun around on a black leather chair, so we weren't staring into nothing anymore.

I don't speak, I hesitate for a minute then shake my head no. "Yeah you know that one with the lovely smile and has the cute little accent" she smile, playing with her fingers. "I don't know what your talking about", I state grabbing Harry's forearm, pulling him closer. "Oh well that's a shame" she snapped her fingers, two more lights came on. Under both lights a chair with a blond haired boy, with tape on his mouth and his wrists and ankles tides down. "Niall!" I scream with tears spilling from my eyes, "I thought it was him" she spoke with a horrid grin.

"Let him go!" I shout, thrashing in Harry's arms as he try holding me back. "Well now see sweetie, if I were to do that. He would run and dob, and that wouldn't be really fun, now would it?" She stands from her chair, walking to Niall still playing with her long finger nails. "So how was he been treating you honey? Are you sleeping together?", She slides her pointer finger along his jaw line and across his bottom lip.

"He's not my boyfriend" I say again, obviously her heads so thick she can't freaking hear properly. She laughs while tears threaten to spill from Harry's eyes, not knowing what to could do. Or what she had done. "Oh so you wouldn't mind it I just," a chain next to Niall's head took my attention when it was pulled, a blade around a meter long came from nowhere. It sliced through the top layers of skin on Niall's are, shoulder to elbow left arm. A painful, wounded yell was heard, when silence struck. A ear piercing scream heard from me, watching the piece of freshly cut meat hit the floor. Not only fear was struck in the scream, sacredness, pain, worry, hurt.

Harry with tears running down his face now, shouting 'Stop!' With pain all throughout his poor, reckless body.