Chapter 5

" Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you" he said frowning, focusing on plank of wood that was on top of the fire pit outside of the hut. I smiled and turned around again, looking at the view. " it's amazing isn't it, that's one of the best things about the house" he told me, " yes it is amazing" I said back. " look" he said, I looked out but I didn't know what he was talking about. I looked at him and raised one of my brows, he smiled and walked over to me, I didn't know what he was doing but I stayed in my place.

He stood beside me and pointed at the ground, I looked at him and then at the ground.

I should see! I jumped in to Niall's arm and he held me with one hand on my legs and another on my back. The floor I had just been standing on was made from glass I could see right through it, I saw Louis and Harry running around the lounge fighting over the t.v remote.

'That's amazing! It would of cost a lot of money' I thought to myself, I look down at my legs, trying to get a look at what was wrapped around them. I was strong, muscly and soft then I look back up at Niall. I'm in Niall's arms! I panic and jumped quickly down from his strong arms.

Niall's POV

I laughed and pointed at the ground, she sprung into my arms. I dare not drop her, she looked... Scared and amazed. I smiled looking down at her, her curves are so hot. Stop Niall! You can't think of her that way, you can't like her like that, can I?

I stay there, with her in my arms. Is it possible that I like her? She's beautiful and all but I just meet her, I do... I know I do but will she, I know it's a bit early but what if.... What if I make her fall for me?

" Sorry " she says

Once she realised she was still in my arms she quickly jumped down onto the floor.

"It's fine don't worry about it, umm the boys wanted me to ask you if you were hungry or if you wanted anything to drink?" I told her.

" Umm, a glass of water please" she tells me, " ok ill go and get it" I tell she back. " I start to walk down the stairs when I hear the noise of feet running from behind, " wait up" she yells still running. " you weren't going to leave me up there alone? " she asked, " no, I would of asked one of the boys to come and get you" I said laugh and she joined in too.

We both walked down the stairs and then the big hall, I walked a bit in front of her kinda leading the way. " I'll go and get the water ill be right back" I said turning to face her, she nods and I jog into the kitchen.

Natasha's POV

" Sorry" I say to him realising that I'm still in his arms,not daring to look at his face, " it's fine don't worry about it, umm the boys wanted me to ask you if you were hungry or if you wanted anything to drink?" He asked me. "Umm, a glass of water please" I tell him," ok ill go and get it" he replies.

I stood there watching as him walked away, with his perfectly toned arms and he's gorgeous blonde hair. A small noise snapped me out of my daydream, but also the sound of a branch breaking. I slowly walked over to the edge of the balcony to take a look, but nothing there. I turn back to Niall who was almost at the door, " Wait up " I yelled running up to him cause I sure as hell wasn't staying up here by myself.

I didn't know what to do when he turned around I just had to think of something to say, and fast too.

" You weren't going to leave me there were you?" I asked, making to sound like one of them people off a movie, then just at the last minute she runs down with him and the killer is inside the house. " No, I would of asked one of the boys to come and get you " he said laughing at the joke he made, it wasn't really funny but I joined in.

We got down stairs and continued walking throughout the house to get to the kitchen, " I'll go and get the water, i'll be right back" he informed me and took a left into the kitchen. Me on the other hand I kept walking, until I reached the lounge room. I sat down on the couch and grabbed the remote, I flicked through a few channels until i found abc3.

I haven't watched this channel in yonks, as soon as the theme song come on I new exactly what the show was. ' Almost naked animals ' I love this show, and have since I was about 8.

This show brings back so many memory's, but of course the boys had to come in and make so much noise. " We have something to show you", Harry said walking up to me and grabbing my hand. I raised an eyebrow and stood up, and followed Harry and the boys. Niall handed me my glass of water, and I thanked him as we all walk to the hall. We past three doors and a small table with a pot plant on it, we stopped at a normal cream white door, I guessed we have reached our destination.