Secret

Do you have a secret?

What kind of secret is it?

Is it something that you cant tell to your friend?

If no, its okay because some secrets are made to be hidden.

.**.

Keeping a secret is hard, specially to your friend. Keeping a secret is hard but if it is to make me safe I did it.

I am the only daughter of the owner of the largest company in Japan, Fujimiya company. I am his successor, the heiress.

Many people tried to kidnap me and some even tried to kill me so, mom told me not to tell anyone to keep me safe. I did what she said but I didn't expect him to know about it.

Can I entrust him with my secret that holds my safety? Or will he betray me and put my life in danger?

I am Miyamoto Nanako, and this is my story.
____________________________

Im not copying EternallyBlue’s story 'Secret' because it is my first account, this is the remake! I was actually planning to un-publish or delete it but by account got deleted instead. (LOL) I think its karma haha. It is not literally deleted, there had been an error while I was logging out then I cant log in anymore ;^;

I really liked what I did in the cover of this story (yeah im making my own covers) the rainbow then the sparkles ha ha ha ha!

I'll be using the word 'Secret' instead of 'Chapter' for example, 'Chapter One' will be 'Secret #1'

The chapters will be longer. Its not going to be 400+ words per chapter, its going to be 1000+ words per chapter

Why is it longer? Because I think that the chapters needed to be longer. And I want to improve my english.

Thank you for reading!

Vote!

Comment!

And if possible,

Share!

Follow!

Again, thank you!

EternallyBlue02~ (I really like the 02 in the end haha)