Secret #2

Nanako's POV

"I want you to...." He said but he stopped. Ugh, is he a cliffhanger or what?

"To what?" I asked him but he replied the most irritating answer ever.

"I want you to sleep with me." He said and I just wanted to slap him so bad but I just really can't.

"What the heck?" I asked and he just smirked. This guy is so much irritating.

"Oh, common I'm just kidding." He said while laughing. I hate him.

"That's a bad joke." I said while crossing my arms.

"Sorry." He said while laughing. Is he even serious?!

"So, what is the real condition?" I asked with a serious face but he ignored it.

"My mother wants me to have a girlfriend and if I wont, she will engage me to a stranger. So the condition is...." He said but stopped again. Is that his hobby or what?

"Is what?" I asked impatiently but he just laughed at me again.

"I thought you can guess it in no time. But well, I want you to help me find a girlfriend." He said as I just stared at him. Is he really even thinking?

"Why not just ask me to be your fake girlfriend?" I asked and he laughed at me.

"Oh, I guess you're right. then, I'll change it. I want you to be my girlfriend." He said and I just stared at him, dumbfounded. I didn't expect him to take it seriously.

"Why that, of all things?!" I asked but he just stared at me as if I said something weird.

"What? Its your idea right?" He asked. Its not!

"Its not! I said 'fake girlfriend' but you only said 'girlfriend'. So its not my idea." I said as he just looked at me. I hate it when someone is looking at me.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever it is. So, do you agree or what?" He asked I think he is now bored.

"Okay, fine. I will but only for a month." I said.

"A month are you sure? How about after a year?" He asked. Well I think its not bad.

"I think its not a bad idea. Sure, I will be your 'girlfriend' if you will keep my secret for a whole year." I said and he smiled at me.

"Then its settled. Our so called 'relationship' a.k.a. 'contract' will start tomorrow. Is that clear?" He said and I just nodded.

"Crystal clear!" I said while saluting. Now this is a joke. Why did I even said yes? I don't even know how to act like that, a 'girlfriend'.

"Your helicopter is still here, go inside now. Goodbye." He said while pushing me.

"Goodbye! And good luck for us tomorrow!" I shouted and got inside.

"Yeah!" I heard him shout and the helicopter started flying. When I got home, I changed my clothes and lied in my bed- a queen-size bed. I had never been this tired and confused before.

"What am I supposed to do now?" I said and stared at the white ceiling. I covered my eyes and before I knew it, I had already fallen asleep.

Tomorrow will be one of the biggest day in my life. Or maybe the craziest day. And again,before I knew it its already morning. I got up, and prepared myself for school. Once I got in school, everyone is staring with me and gossiping. Just what did I do? I was about to ask them but Rikka-chan approached me.

"Nana-chan, you wont believe this!" She said and dragged me to the classroom. I saw Takashiro-kun standing in front of the class. I think he had just announced something.

"Oh, Nanako! Good morning!" He shouted as soon as he saw me. Just what the hell did he do and everyone is staring at me with weird eyes?

"Just what the hell did you do? Everyone in this school is staring and glaring at me as if I killed someone!" I shouted and dragged him out of the classroom. I dragged him towards the rooftop.

"Can you explain it here?" I asked and he smiled. Whats with that creepy smile?!

"Well, I had just told everyone that you are my girlfriend." He said with a smirk. Why the heck?!

"Why did you do that?! Do you want me to die? I agreed to this to keep me safe but you're the one who's putting my life in danger!" I shouted and he placed his finger in his lips.

"Shh... Its okay. I will protect you from all of them, since you are my girlfriend." He said and smirked. Damn this guy.

"Its not okay." I said but he just laughed at me. I know that I'm not saying jokes but why is he even laughing at me? I don't really get it.

"Whatever." He said and rolled his eyes. He's so arrogant, why is he even popular?!

"So, tell me. Why did you do said thing to everyone in this school?" I asked.

"To shoo those crazy fangirls." He said. I just stared at him.

"Yeah. Those fangirls will leave you. But they will bully me!" I complained and he pulled me into a tight hug.

"I told you not to worry, right? I promise that I will protect you with all my might." He said, I blushed. Is he serious?! He remained silent for a moment bu then he spoke again.

"Just kidding!" He said and broke the hug.

"Just why did you did that?!" I said and punched him playfully. He just laughed because it didnt hurt him at all.

"I saw a girl watching us earlier." He said. Oh, a girl saw us... WHAT?!

"Eh?" I froze there. Is he sure or this is just one of his pranks.

"I'm sure." He said. We remained in silent again.

"Hey." He broke the silence.

"What?" I asked then I saw a smirk forming in his face.

"I don't want to hear you calling me 'Takashiro-kun' again." He said.

"Eh? Why?" I asked. Is there something wrong with it?

"Because your my girlfriend. And you are supposed to call me by my first name or a nickname." He said. Oh, he has a point!

"Ikkun. Is that okay with you? Or should I call you Ikumi or Ikumi-kun?" I asked and he smiled.

"Ikkun is fine, Nanako." He said and smiled.

"Eh? Why did you like it?" I asked curiously.

"Because I think author-chan can write it easily." He said and winked.

"Gross." I said and slapped his face gently.

"Oh, and one more thing." He said.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Lets have our first date after school." He said while smirking. Did he just said date?
_______________________________

Yes, you have read it right! Their first date will be on the next chapter \(^0^)/

What do you think of this story so far? Is it good? Is it bad? Its okay please tell me your thought about this! (^_^

Thank you for reading!

Vote!

Comment!

And if possible,

Share!

Follow!

Again, thank you!

EternallyBlue02~