Secret #4

Ikumi's POV

"So, who are those?" I asked and pointed at two people outside the gate.

"Oh, them? They're my parents." She said and smiled but stopped when she finally realized what she had just said.

Its her parents!!

Bye Micchan you can go home without me now.  I thought as I tip toed away from her. But she dragged me back. Why is life so cruel to me?!

"Where do you think you're going?" She asked.

"Hehe." I just laughed because I have nothing more to say.

So we continued walking closer and closer. 'Fujimiya'  is written in front of their house. Her father owns the Fujimiya company after all. But isn't she hiding it? Why is her real last name in here?

I saw her parents. Micchan's mom is a beautiful lady. I wonder why she didn't inherit that beauty. And her father looks stern. I think I will die any moment.

Haha. Im not being mean. Micchan is not beautiful she's cute. But she's also not cute, she's beautiful. She's beautifully cute!

"Okairi! Michiru!" Her mother exclaimed.

"Tadaima!" She said and smiled at her mother. Bot her father looked rather angry or something.

"Who's this guy? Care to explain, young lady?" Her father asked. Im really dead!

"This is my boyfriend, Takashiro Ikumi! Ikkun, these are my parents!" She said sweetly as she hugged my arm. I wish her voice would be like that everytime.

"Boyfriend huh.... WHAT?!" Her mother said in shock. I think I know where did she got that. Hahaha.

"Yes. I am your daughter's boyfriend. Its nice meeting you." I said and bowed down. I need to make a good impression! I dont know why am I getting pressured by this though.

"Please come inside, young man. I still have many questions to ask." Her father said. Now this is scary.

We went inside their 'house' which was pretty big. This is five times bigger than my house! Amazing!! We stopped at the dining room. The table is very big and long! I gues 20 people can eat here.

"Please join us on dinner." Her mother said.

"No, thank you." I tried to refuse but then I saw many delicious foods on the dining table! *q*

"Please, you are our visitor after all." Her father said.

"Thank you." I said and accepted their offer. As we are eating her father suddenly asked a weird question.

"Since when did you become a couple." With that, I suddenly choked.

"Ikkun! Are you alright? Please eat your food slowly." Micchan said as she patted my back. Is she being concerned or putting an act?

"Well father, its just since yesterday." Micchan said and smiled. Her father suddenly choked. Serves him right. Haha I know Im evil.

"Yesterday?! Are you serious?!" Her mom exclaimed. Is it that unbelievable?

"Yes mother. Is there something wrong with that?" Micchan asked.

"There is! Usually, you wont introduce your boyfriend to your parents but you! Its only been a day and you already introduced him to us!" Her father said. Isnt he happy that we have guts? Any ways....

"Sorry about my parents. They are always over acting." Micchan whispered to me.

"Its normal for parents to be over acting." I whispered back.

"Did you have your first date already?" Her mom asked and she nodded.

"We just had our first date earlier." She said and her parents got shocked again.

"Where did you go?" Her mother asked happily. Just why is she happy about this?

"An Ice cream shop." I said and her mother's eyes sparkled. This is getting weirder.

"Oh! Did you share an ice cream together or something sweet like that?" Her mother asked as she fantasized about romantic things that might've happened earlier.

I felt sorry for her because all we did was to insult each other until both of our ice creams melted.

"A-ah. We didnt." I said and her mother went back to reality.

And her parents continued asked weird things. Well mostly its just her mother.

"Its getting late, I'll be going home now. Thanks for the dinner!" I said and stood up from my seat.

"Goodbye Ikumi-kun, take care." Her mom said.

"Please take care of our daughter." Her father said and I nodded at him.

"Good bye Ikku-" Before she finish her goodbye, I pulled her and kissed her on the forehead. I don't know why I did that and even in front of her parents! 0////////0. Just what the fluck am I thinking?!

"What was that for?! 0///0" She asked while blushing hard. Even I am blushing hard.

I can feel her mother squeel and her father giving me death glares that send chills down my spine. This is scarier than a horror movie.

I need to come up with an excuse! I cant tell her that 'I did it because my instincts told me to do so.'

"Its a goodbye kiss ^_~" I said and winked at her. Just what the heck did I just said?!

So after that, I ran away because of embarrassment and went straight home.

Just why the hell did I did that stupid thing?! And its even in front of her parents!!! I'm probably dead by tomorrow. Bye dear readers. I have fun telling this story to you.

I'm just kidding, common! There's no way they will do that. Or will they? Of course they would! 0......0 I'm so scared!!

I rolled and rolled over my bed with a blanket covering me. I'm always like this whenever I get tensed or scared. Suddenly, the door creaked open. And because I am imagining weird things right know, I couldn't help it.

"Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhh!" Yes dear readers, I had just screamed. No, I had just screamed like a girl. Its not my fault!

"Nii-chan, did just hear you scream like a girl? Cause a real guy would never do that thing." My little sister said making me more embarrassed.

I thought its a scary something bit its scarier than that. My little sister heard me scream. Like a girl.

"Shut up, Izumi!" I shouted at her and she just laughed at me.

"Can you please tell me why in the world did you did that? It hurts my ears, ya know?" She asked.

I explained everything to her. Except for Micchan's secret of course, I wont tell the secret of my cute girlfriend to anyone, even to my little sister. She just nodded.

"Oh, so nii-chan is falling in love with her girlfriend all over again. That's cute." She said and patted my head. Falling....in love?

"Falling in......what?"
_______________________________

Wow....I updated early today....The next chapter is gonna be fun!

Thank you for reading this chapter!

Vote!

Comment!

And if possible,

Share!

Follow!

Again, thank you!

EternallyBlue02~