Secret #21

Michiru’s POV

"Rikka-chan.... I..... I liked him! Ikumi...... I loved him!..... I love Ikumi! Why do this have to happen?!....." I cried.

"Actually, there’s something I need to tell you." Rikka-chan said and I lifted my head up.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Look at your left." She said.

I did what she said and looked at my left then, I saw him.....

"Rikka-chan, damn you! Damn you so much! I hate you!" I shouted as I saw that Ikkun is still alive which made me cry more.

"You like me, huh? I nean love." Ikkun smirked.

"Dont joke like that, idiots! I hate you!" I shouted as I hugged Ikkun.

"I love you too." He said and hugged me back.

"I love you three." I said and looked up at him. This is embarrassing.

"I love you for forever." He said and leaned in I closed my eyes but I felt nothing.

"Damn you!" I shouted at him.

"Hehe."  He laughed.

Then, suddenly, he kissed me. ∑(O ⁄ ⁄ ⁄ ⁄ ⁄ ⁄ O) . oh my gosh. OH MY GOSH! I can feel butterflies, no fireworks rather.

"What did you just did?" I asked him.

"I kissed you. Do you want another one?" He asked with a smirk.

"We are at the hospital, Ikumi."

"Michiru! Are you alright now?" Mom asked as she entered the room.

"Yup." I said and she smiled at me.
_______________________________

A few days after that, they finally let me out in the hospital and I am back at school again....

"Miyamoto, is it true that you got hospitalized?" A classmate asked and I nodded.

"Eh? Why? What happened?" She fired questions at me.

"I got a heart transplant......hehe." I laughed.

"Eh?! That’s so cool!" She exclaimed.

"What’s so cool about almost dying?" Ikkun butted in.

"Ikumi, stop." I said and he just smiled.

"Hey~!" Rikka-chan called while waving. I went to my seat.

"What is it?" I asked and she grinned. This girl has a serious mental disorder.

"Do you remember the text I sent you before you got kidnapped?" She askd and I nodded.

"Miyamoto got kidnapped? Cool." A classmate said.

"Will you please stop calling it cool? It almost killed her, you know?!" Ikkun shoued at the poor girl.

"Ikumi, stop!" I shouted and he sat down.

"So what are you guys talking about? Girls talk?" He asked with a smirk. This guy has the same illness as Rikka-chan.

"Partially. Do you know about the last text I sent Nana-chan before she got kidnapped?" She asked him and he nodded.

"About the double date?" He asked and she nodded. "That’s ridiculous! We better cancel it."

He is talking about stupid nonsense so I pinched his ear.

"Which part of it ridiculous, hm?" I asked as he yelped.