Special Secret

Special Secret #1 (This is supposed to be on Chapter 18 or something haha)

Yurika's POV

I wonder why he wants me to come in the rooftop just to say something. And students are not allowed to go there, right? Meh, whatever, the 'son of the school director' is my close friend so I will be alright~

I opened the door and saw Shun. He turned around and the moment he saw me, he smiled. I need to get out of here before I melt!

"So, what is it that you want to say?" I asked, putting on a serious face.

He didn't respond, he just stared on the ground.

"Hurry up, someone might see us he-" I am complaining but it stopped the moment he opened his mouth.

"I like you too!" He shouted. Eh? Eh?!

"I-is that true?" I asked.

"No... That's a joke..." He said and laughed nervously.

"You nearly gave me a heart attack, and then you're saying that its a joke? What the heck, Shun.."

"The truth is...... I don't like you- I love you." He said with a gentle smile.

Special Secret #2 (This is really a special one *winks*)

Michiru's POV

I stared at the beautiful sunset as I leaned on the tree and placed my head on Ikkun's shoulder. He put his hand on top of mine and placed his head on too of mine.

We had been together for about 5 years now.... I guess. Haha, he'll be mad at me if I were to say I forgot how long have we been together.

"Hey, Micchan..." He called my name.

"Hm?" I replied since I'm too lazy to talk. He removed his head from mine, and stood in front of me.

"Do you remember about 5 years ago?" He asked me. So I'm right, its 5 years.

"When we were high school students? Yeah. What about it?" I asked as I sat properly.

"Do you remember when I found out about your so called secret?" He asked and I nodded.

"Yup, and also the contract." I said and he smiled.

"I would like to redo the contract..." He said.

"Sure, what will be the 'agreement' this time?" I asked.

"Stay by my side, forever." He said with a smile.

"Eh? What do you mean by that?" I asked while tilting my head.

"I knew you would say that." He said and bent his right knee, as his left touched the ground.

"Eh? Ikkun? What are you..." I said while blushing like this (//▽//)

"Please stay by my side forever. Fujimiya Michiru, will you marry me?" He asked as he took out a velvet box, he opened it and as expected, a beautiful ring was inside. I cant help but cry due to so much happiness.

"Are you an idiot? Of course I would! Forever is along time, but I wouldn't mind spending it by your side." I said and hugged him.

Told ya, this one is special.

When they got married they were ummm 20 years old. In Japan, if you are 16 years old and above, you can marry someone and it is legal.

So yeah, basically, that's it. Bai! Well this is not really the last, there's still two extras so....

EternallyBlue02~