Secret #8

Ikumi's POV

"Once you felt like it huh...." She softly whispered as we started walking in the streets. I think she thought that I wouldnt be able to hear it though. I liked that soft voice of hers.

"Yep, once I felt like it." I said which made her shocked.

"You heard what I said just now!" She said as she started to walk slowly.

"Yes, I did." I said and smiled at her, but she just remained silent.She had remained silent the whole entire time that we are walking.

I noticed that her high side ponytail is only held by that sakura pin in her hair. And it looked like it will be loosened any moment. Suddenly, the pin had fell.

"Oh, it fell." She said as she picked up the pin that is in her hair a few moments ago. This is the first time I saw her hair been down. Well the sad part is, her hair looked messy.

"You look cute in that." I complimented her and she blushed. She is really cute.

"Eh?" She reacted as she blushed more.

"Oh, here's you house." I said and we stopped walking.

"Thank you for coming with me today." She said and bowed down.

Even if sometimes she acts carelessly, she still have those lady-like manners. Well she will be, since she's a young lady raised in a wealthy family.

"Thank you, too." I said and bowed down.

"Bye bye, Ikku-" Before she can finish her good bye, yeah, I pulled her and kissed her again on the forehead, like what I did last time but now, it is on purpose.

"You did it again!" She protested while playfully punching me.

"Yeah, the goodbye kiss." I said while winking at her.

"Don't do it again!" She said and I nodded.

"Yeah sure. So, goodbye." I said and bowed down before leaving.

Michiru's POV

I cant believe he did it again.. 0///////0 lets just hope that nobody saw that....

I thought as I went inside our house. When I opened the gate, I saw my mom.

"He kissed you again!" Mom squealed. I cant believe that she is my mother.

"Yeah...." I said, not knowing how to reply my mother properly.

"Lets just hope that your dad didnt saw that..." Mom said as we went inside.

"Yeah, where is dad?" I asked mom and she pointed at the gate.

"Inside, in his room." Mom said and we headed to the kitchen.

"So, what happened?" Mom asked as if she is my best friend.

"Nothing much." I said and went to my room to change my clothes.

When I finished changing, I laid down on my bed and slept. When I opened my eyes, the sunlight almost blinded me. Just why the hell are the curtains open?!