Secret #6

Michiru’s POV

"Huh? Since when did you asked me to?" I asked him but the teacher slammed the door open.

"Everyone, butts on seats!" She said, no shouted rather and everyone did as she said.

And the boring classes had started. I am here, listening to the lectures because I am such a good girl. Just kidding! Actually, I was just staring at the teacher, pretending to listen to her with a face like this (._.) while placing my chin above my palm.

Ding

Ding

Dong

The sound of the bell echoed. Atlast, break time! I stand from my seat, but Ikkun pulled my arm causing me to fall on my chair. Dang him.

"Ow! Why did you do that?" I complained but he just laughed at me.

"Because I wanted to." He said as he stand up but I pulled him too.

"Why did you do that?!" He complained and I laughed at him. Serves you right.

"Because I wanted to." I mimicked him and stick my tongue out.

"Stop copying me!" He demanded.

"Then, stop using that stupid excuse!" I said, no shouted rather

"Fine." He gave up with a sigh.

"Nana-chan, lets eat lunch together!" Rikka-chan interrupted.

I hate to admit it but I felt bad that I cant tell Rikka-chan that Nanako isnt my name and I am not what she thinks I am.

"I already told you didnt I?" Ikkun complained.

"Yeah, that 'Your girlfriend will be eating lunch with you.'" She tried to mimick his voice, which made me laugh. I can also sense a hint of irritation on the tone of her voice.

"Yeah yeah." He said and dragged me to nowhere. Just kidding, we went to the rooftop, our own place.

"I told you to stop dragging me, didnt I?" I complained when he stopped.

"Yeah, whatever." He said and rolled his eyes. I jever saw a boy roll his eyes like that. Omi gosh! Is he a girl?!

"Why did you told Rikka-chan that I will be going to the festival with you? You never asked me!" I shouted at him.

"Because I wanted to." He said plainly. That annoying excuse again. How I hated that.

"I told you to stop using that excuse, didnt I?" I scolded him.

"Are you my mother?" He asked me.

"No, I am your girlfriend, remember?" I reminded him and he just nodded.

"Yeah yeah. So, would you like to go with me on the fireworks festival?" He changed the topic.

"Do I have any other choice, now that you turned down my best friend’s request?" I asked him while raising an eyebrow.

"Nope, you dont have any other choices." He said and smiled at me.

"Then, fine. I will." I said and he laughed at me.

"I want to see you wearing a yukata." He said as he placed his chin above his left hand.

"No, I wont, you pervert." I said.

"Im not a pervert. So will you please weare a yukata~?" He pleaded.

"No." I coldly replied and he frowned.

"Please~? Micchan, please~? Your boyfriend  is begging you~." He pleaded and kneeled down.

"Still no!" I said and then he suddenly smirked.

"Then, I have no choice but to spill your secret." He smirked at me.

"Okay, fine! I will wear a yukata at the festival!" I said and he smiled. This damn pervert.

"Good girl." He said and patted my head. Oh how I hate him! Using my secret so that I will agree to everything he would say. 8(>0<)8

"I hate you." I said while pouting, he just placed his hand on top of my head and said the most shocking thing he ever told me.

"I love you too." He said and smiled at me which made me blush madly 0//////0

"Im serious here!" I said and punched him playfully.

"Micchan, I am also serious, you know?" He said with a gentle smile that made my heart stopped beating for a second and my face quickly became red. He’s.........serious?

"........Eh?" I faced him with a very red face.

"Just kidding." He laughed at me. Now I feel like an idiot. Just what happened to me and I believed that silly joke of him?

"I really hate you!" I playfully punched him again and he just laughed because it didnt hurt him at all.

"Yeah I know." He said and smirked at me.
_______________________________

I am standing outside our house while waiting for Ikkun. Like he told last week, I am wearing a yukata that is printed with sakura flowers. I also had a sakura hairpin and my hair is tied in a high side ponytail. I had been waiting here since forever, joke, just five minutes, suddenly a figure appeared infront of me.

"Ikkun?" I asked and tilted my head. He is very sweaty, his hair is a mess and his shirt is soaked with sweat. Did he run all the way here...?

"Yeah....have.....I......made....you......wait?" He asked while he tried to catch his breath.

"No." I said and smied at him.

"Lets go?" He asked while he offered his hands to me with a smile.

"Lets go." I said with a smile and a little blush as I took his hand.

Some kind of youkai possed me, Im sure. You know why? Cause I can feel butterflies flying while we are walking to the place the festival is being held. It seemed like the whole world stopped. I know it sounds very cliche but it really felt like it. I am going crazy omi gosh. When we got there, he let go of my hand and it felt like the world had began to move again. I know its weird but it really felt like that. I felt empty.

"Micchan, you okay?" He said while waving his hands in front of my eyes, I noddee.

"Yeah." I said but he didnt seem to believe it.

"You sure? The moment we left your mansion, you had spaced out." He said.

"Ugh, I told you it was just a house!" I demanded.

"Yeah, whatever you call it. So, where should we go first?" He asked me.

"I dont know. You’re always inviting me but you dont have prepared any plans." I complained.

"Yeah yeah." He said and hold my hand again. 0//////////0

"Eh? My hand?" I asked him.

"Im just doing this because you might get lost so dont complain." He said while trying not to look at me, his face is probably red by now.

"Whatever you say." I said and our adventure in the festival will be on the next chapter. Yes my dear readers, it will be an epic one.
_______________________________

I thought I can write the festival scene in here but, meh why not on the next? It will be longer that way. Right? Right~?

Thank you for 100+ reads!! \(>0<)/ *throws lots and lots and lots of confetti* Im so happy like crazy!!

Thank you for reading!

Vote!

Comment!

And if possible,

Share!

Follow!

Again, thank you!

EternallyBlue02~