Secret #11

Michiru's POV

"No, Minami-san. I will be the one to do that." Ikkun said and walked out.

"What's with him?" I asked. What's with that weird speech?

"Who knows? Anyways, how is your cheek, has it gotten any better?" Rikka-chan asked as she attempted to touch my cheek.

"Well, to be honest I can't feel it." I said as I placed the ice pack on top of my cheek.

"Really? How about your relationship? How is it?" She asked while grinning. How would I answer this?

"Well...I don't know." Is that even a proper reply?

"You don't know? Come on! That's your relationship! How come that you don't know?" She said while playing with her hair.

"I just really don't know." I said and looked down.

"How about the kiss?" She asked with sparkling eyes.

"What do you mean?" I asked her.

"Have the two of you kissed yet?" She asked while day dreaming.

"That would never happen!" I said and she laughed at me.

"Why not, Micchan?" I heard his voice from the door.

"I thought you walked out!" I exclaimed as soon as I saw him.

"I am supposed to but I decided to eavesdrop." He said and smiled as if he is doing nothing wrong.

"Eavesdropping is bad, you know!" I scolded him and my best friend giggled.

"Yes mom." He mocked me.

"I am not your mom!" I said and they both laughed at me. Why isn't this considered as bullying?!

"Yes yes." He said while laughing.

"Ohhh...so this is how your girlfriend looks like..." I heard a small voice. A cute girl that looked like a middle schooler is standing infront of the door. She has the same feautures as Ikkun.

"What are you doing here?! Did you get accelerated or something?" Ikkun asked the girl.

"No. Im skipping school today! \(≧▽≦)/ " She cheered while throwing her hands on the air with a cheerful expression.

Just why is this kid so happy about skipping classes? More importantly, who is she?

"Izumi, go back to your school!" He scolded the girl he called 'Izumi'.

Wow, the kid's name sounds similar to his. Ikumi. Izumi. It really sounded alot alike!

"But the school guard let me in!" She argued.

I thought outsiders are only allowed to go here during the school festival, why did the guard let her in?

"Just go back to your school! Or I'll tell mother!" He said and Izumi frowned.

"Do it then, I still wont go back there! I will stay here! Even if mother drags me there, I. Still. Wont!" Throwing a tantrum like that... So childish.

"Geez, fine." He finally gave up.

"So Ikumi-kun, who is this kid?" Rikka-chan asked.

"I'm Takashiro Izumi, his younger sister. And Im not a kid! Im a second year middle school student!" She proudly said.

"Oh."

"Who is your girlfriend here? This pink-haired girl or the cutest thing I ever saw in my entire life?" She asked while pointing at me and my friend.

"Of course the cutest thing." He said with a proud smile. Bragging like that.... So childish. They really are siblings, both childish.

"Do I really look like that?" I asked and she nodded.

"Yes, you are like the cutest thing I ever saw in my entire life." She said with sparkling eyes. So I am a thing now huh.

"Eh? R-really? Th-thanks..." I shyly said. Im embarrassed now >\\\\<

"Will you please do me a favor?" She asked with the cutest eyes

"Yes, but please make it something I can do." I said while smiling.

"Will you be my sister-in-law?" She asked and my smile faded.

"What?! No way!" I excalimed in shock.

"Why? You are my nii-chan's girlfriend right? You will marry him, right?" She asked and I shook my head.

"Eh? Why Micchan? You dont love me anymore?!" Ikkun said. Just why is he annoying me?!

"Arent you supposed to go against this?!" I asked.and he shook his head.

"Yes, I am. But I think I would like to tease you." He said and winked at me.

"You're really so gross." I said and pushed him.

"You're so mean!" He said with a childish tone.

"Really? Thanks." I sarfastically said and the door had bursted open open again.

"Anybody missed me?" Shunsuke asked after that entrance.

"Nope. Nobody missed you." Ikkun coldly said.

I dont know why but they looked like enemies. Is he a love rival of his? I know it will be impossible but thats the glare you will give when your seeing your love rival. I knew it from watching anime. Yes, Im watching anime, don't judge me.

"Aww, that's sad." He said and sat beside the bed.

"Nii-chan, who's this ugly guy?" Izumi asked while hiding under her brother's back.

"He's Shunsuke. Kumamoto Shunsuke" He said while laughing.

"Hey! Dont call me ugly!" Shunsuke said.

"But you are!" Izumi said and we all laughed.

"I am not!" Wow, its like they are kids, how childish of them.

"But kids dont lie!" She argued.

"But you just said that you're not a kid!" He said.

"How did you heard about that? You're not here when she said that!" I said and they remained silent.

"Dont tell me you eavesdropped like her boy friend did?" Rikka-chan asked.as she pointed at Ikkun.

"Yup!" He proudly said. So eavesdropping is a boys habbit, huh....

"Eavesdropping is bad, you know!" Ikkun copied what I said earlier.

"Shut up, Ikumi!" I said and they laughed at me.

"So, when will you go back to school, Izumi?" Ikkun asked his younger sister.

"Tomorrow." She said and went closer to me.

"Mom will kill me if she found out!" He scolded her.

"Can I call you nee-chan?" She asked me, ignoring her big brother.

"Sure." I said and smiled at her.

"So had you made up your mind?" She asked me.

"About what?" Honestly, I really am slow about processing all the things they are talking about. When I am in middle school I got bullied without my knowing.

"About being my nii-chan’s bride!" She exclaimed happily. Just why are they so annoying?
_______________________________

A lame chapter because I am not in mood today. I kinda got distracted from writing because I found a manga titled 'GDGD-DOGS' it is just so adorable that I cant get myself to stop reading. Thank you for 300+ reads! Love chuu all  ♡\( ̄▽ ̄)/♡

EternallyBlue02~