Secret #5

Ikumi's POV

"Falling in.....what?" I asked and she laughed at me as if I said the funniest thing in the world. Or maybe Izumi's just drunk or something. Haha

"Its called love. How can you have a girlfriend when you dont know love? Baka nii-chan." She said. She has a point- a big point.

"Whatever. Get out of here will you?" I tried to push my own sister out of my room.

"What if I dont want to?" She teased me.

"Then, I will kick you out of here." I said and she hurried to get out of my room.

I dont want to tell everything to her. I dont want others to know about her secret. I want to be the only one to know. I want to keep it alk for myself is this really love? I think its just greed or something better.

"Just what the heck is hapening to me?" I mumbled as I lay down on my bed.

"Is this the thing they call...." I said and tried to remember the right word.

"Just what in the world do you call that?! Ugh, I give up." I said and closed my eyes.

I tried to sleep but I cant. Something keeps bugging me. Is it the thing that happened..... No way!!! But what if it really is... Ugh!!!! That cant possibly happen!!

I buried my head in the pillows and closed my eyes. I tried to sleep again.

Sleep!

Ikumi sleep!!

Ikumi just why dont you sleep already?!

Just sleeping wont hurt you.

Common! Sleep!

Ikumi dang you, sleep!

Thoughts kept running in my mind until I completely fell asleep.

Michiru's POV

"Michiru, explain. Everything." Dad said.

Everything will be alright if he just didnt did that...>\\\\\< waaaahhh!!

"He found out about my secret." I started telling them the story.

Their faces made it seemed like Im telling a horror story. Just why are they making those faces?! Its creeping me out.

"What? He did?! What about your safety? Are you even thinking?" Dad said. I know that he's worried. Worried sick, rather.

"He promised not to tell anyone." I said while shaking.

Its not my fault that Im nervous! And those faces are making me more and more and more nervous!

"Are you sure that you can trust that young man?" Dad asked. Ofcourse dad, if he wont I'll definitely break up with him.

"Yes, as long as our contract is followed." I said while looking down. Dad is scary!

"Contract?" Mom asked with a worried face.

I dont know if they are worried about my safety or my boyfriend. Maybe both? I dont know.

"He said that he will keep my secret if I will be his girlfriend for about a year." I said and mom smiled.

Whats with the sudden change of expression?! Its really creepy! And scary!

"Lets just hope that he will really keep it." Mom said and they let me leave. At last they had set me free!

I headed towards my bedroom. I twisted the doorknob and opened the door. And layed down on my bed and sighed. This is just so 8(>\\\\<)8

"Yeah, I hope that he will." I said and closed my eyes.

After closing my eyes, I had already fallen asleep. When I opened them, its already morning. This is magic!

I jumped out of bed and fixed myself before going to school. When I was walking towards the school gate, I saw a familiar figure, Ikkun is standing there. Since when did Ikkun became the school guard? Common Im just kidding.

"Micchan, good morning. I've been waiting for you." Ikkun greeted me with a smile. He really liked that nick name.

"Eh? Since when?" I didnt greet him back haha.

"About an hour, maybe?" He said and looked at his wrist watch. I never knew that he is wearing one.

"You dont have to wait that long." I said and he just smiled at me.

"But its worth the wait." He said and winked at me.

"Really, huh?" I asked as staring at him with disbelief.

"Have you slept well last night?" He asked as he cupped my cheeks. No Ikkun, not in public.

"Yup, why are you asking?" I asked him and his smile turned into a smirk.

"The goodbye kiss had worked as a good night kiss too, huh?" Dang, how I hate him.

"Shut up!" I shouted at him and he let go of my cheeks and just chuckled. What is so funny about that? Can you please tell me?

"Lets go, classes are about to start." He said and dragged me to the classroom.

"Do you really have drag me?" I complained as soon as we reached the classroom.

"Because I wanted to." He said and winked at me. So gross.

"Is that even an acceptable excuse?" I asked him.

"Yes." He said and went towards his seat. I followed him and sat down too.

"Hey Nana-chan, have you heard about the fireworks festival that will be held this summer break?" Rikka-chan asked me and I just nodded.

"Of course, it is yearly celebrated." I said Ikkun looked like he is listening to our conversation.

"I know that." She said and I laughed at her.

"Then why are you asking me?" I asked her.

Readers, please forgive me for being a slow poke and an airhead because author-chan made me like this, you should blame her.

"Can we go there together?" She asked.

"Sure! I would love t-" I am saying something when a hand had suddenly covered my mouth. Ikkun doesnt have any manners. I was talking, dont he know that?

"Minami-san, my girlfriend and I will be going there together." Ikkun said and faked a smile. I dont know if he is teasing me or Rikka-chan.

"Huh? Since when did you asked me to?" I asked him and the next events will be on the next chapter.
_______________________________

The events are still the same, it is just happening in a kind of different way and some scenes are just added. Have you noticed that every chapter ends with a cliffhanger? Because I havent haha.

I changed 'Nanako's POV' to 'Michiru's POV' since you already know her real name and Im beggining to get dizzy because of the name change.

Thank you for reading!

Vote!

Comment!

And if possible,

Share!

Follow!

Again, thank you!

EternallyBlue02~